LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jfk rip

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    Both Kennedy and Lincoln wanted to institute monetary systems that would have changed a balance of power. those in power took exception to this
    yep,they both tried to end the fed and got themselves killed.makes you wonder
    Last edited by 1vin; Nov 23, 2013 at 10:00 AM.

Both Kennedy and Lincoln wanted to institute monetary systems that would have changed a balance of power. those in power took exception to this
    uhhhh. No. Don't make the man out to be something he wasn't. For starters the family fortune came for pop's manipulation in the financial sector before and during the Great Depression. Furthermore, Kennedy's whole political career could be defined as doing whatever was politically expedient for him... votes against Civil Rights in '57 pushes for it in '63... ran with a man he despised and made deals he couldn't keep with the mob to get elected. Point being ...he wasn't trying to shift the balance of power to anyone but himself.

everyone's corrupt.except yankee. JFK was a good president.

There ain't no good politicians. Just sayin'.....

JFK Ripped backside, RFK had a killer cutty. Stephen Tyler is a machine on a SUP. I see many celebs in the water in my area.

Quote Originally Posted by superbust View Post
    My father keeps telling me JFK was shot "accidentally" by a CIA agent that was riding in the car behind him. He thinks this because his father, my grandfather, was in the CIA during this time. Who knows though? Could have been them damn aliens!
    It was GHW Butch. He was asked in an interview where he was when Kennedy was shot. He couldn't remember. Oswald was an FBI asset on the Cuban camps and was killed in police custody as a message to Hoover. Butch was on a plane and was in J Eddy's office asking him what his report was going to be.

So it is written.

Quote Originally Posted by KookieMonster View Post
    JFK Ripped backside, RFK had a killer cutty. Stephen Tyler is a machine on a SUP. I see many celebs in the water in my area.
    Jackie's backside was spectacular but Robert's frontside re-entries are stuff of legend. I'm sure MV surfer bro still hears tales.

Legend has it that Jack boinked a girl in the middle of a crowded lineup on a DOH day on the Cape. Called it "hangin ten"

I hear that NJShredmachine is not impressed by JFK....

Bwahahaha awesome derail.