LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sign?

Images

Sign?

name this spot:

Attached Images Attached Images

Could be the entry point to chucka-boo-boo's barn. Proceed with utmost caution! Especially if wearing latex.

Isnt that obvious? Where did you get that?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kenshiles View Post
    Isnt that obvious? Where did you get that?
    i know, quite obvious....great sign, though, huh? it's sitting somewhere in storage in the AC municipal archives...so's this one:

these have to be from the 60's or before...if they were posted at these spots anytime after that, i'm sure that me or someone like me would have swiped them...

Images
    It ain't obvious to us southerners down here in the Carolinas. Where's dem spots? Y'all got the cat a curious something fierce.

Ahhh the beauty of surfing juxtaposed with impoverished neighborhoods. A place where Tommy from Northfield can live out his TuPac CD fantasies from the safety of the Atlantic Ocean.

"Yeah man I surfed Metros this morning, dude. And then I hung out on the streets, changing, for a full five minutes....maybe a little longer. I saw ten African Americans, dawg"

All of Tommy's middle-class thug friends are impressed.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    It ain't obvious to us southerners down here in the Carolinas. Where's dem spots? Y'all got the cat a curious something fierce.

Ahhh the beauty of surfing juxtaposed with impoverished neighborhoods. A place where Tommy from Northfield can live out his TuPac CD fantasies from the safety of the Atlantic Ocean.

"Yeah man I surfed Metros this morning, dude. And then I hung out on the streets, changing, for a full five minutes....maybe a little longer. I saw ten African Americans, dawg"

All of Tommy's middle-class thug friends are impressed.
    that's the ironic part - the signs referenced danger in the water, when the real threat in surfing those spots would come from the street. somewhere in the same pile of old signs should be one that says "Welcome To The Inlet - Enter At Your Own risk"...

Images
    Aint that the sign for Belmar, NJ??? aka the best break in jersey???

Deal is the best break in NJ and top 3 in the world. FACT

Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    Aint that the sign for Belmar, NJ??? aka the best break in jersey???

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    that's the ironic part - the signs referenced danger in the water, when the real threat in surfing those spots would come from the street. somewhere in the same pile of old signs should be one that says "Welcome To The Inlet - Enter At Your Own risk"...
    Hannah, you should come back home and take over. Law enforcement has disrupted the Dirty Bloc(Stanley Holmes), The 800 Bloc(Back Maryland), and just recently the Blocstarz(Tennessee Ave from the boards to John Brooks area).

You should come and set-up a new empire. Good luck.

Wait.... there's a spot called "Gas Chambers" in NJ!?!?