LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    I'm counting the days til we get some Newfie and Scotia brahs up on the SI. You think I'm hard to understand at times...
    Scotian here. Needless to say, I think Christmas has come early.

Images
    Dudes- I see most of the east coast is covered for the big "Thanksgiving Day Swell Event" on swellinfo.com- but there are some areas that are still missing- WHO WILL BE COVERING BELMAR, NJ??? The best break around, and it doesn't even have a thread started??

Maybe its the bad driving conditions, all the ppl don't want to make the long drive the Belmar, NJ? best spot on the whole east coast

I'm goign to create a swell thread for my toilet cause after I eat all that food tomorrow the bomb I drop in the sh!tter will create a wave that refracts around the bowl for an almost endless barrel.

I bet y'all are gettin it real good in jerz. Vb was real fun before the winds shifted at 815. The fish are on the move. Good luck

Images
    Dudes did any one make it out in Belmar? It was huge- like 23 ft. I was going to paddle out but some guy from ny double dared me to a bench off.... So I missed it....

Images
    Yawn.....

Hey there's still waves this morrow. Looking pretty good. Ocean City, as always, is the go to spot. 7:30 AM Thanksgiving morning, 25 F, and there's already packs out there. Doesn't anyone drink anymore? I mean, come on. What is with that place?

Alright I'm Honda 2500, yo. ( That's a take on the classic street lingo of the 90's - "I'm Audi 5000"......I'm not that cool so I'm Honda 2500{25-hundred}.....do you get? Huh, do you guys get it?)

Ok you guys try not to drown today.