LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    dont buy a hyperflex.. they are garbage. Problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Best advice you'll get is to lose some weight and avoid the suit being tight in the first place, problem solved fatty
    Truth or use my wetsuit disintegrating PJ technique.

Get you a gallon a cooking oil, you can use peanut oil or vegetable oil. Before you go out for a session go ahead and pour it right over your head and let it drizzle down all over. Then be sure to rub it all in. After you get all oiled up put your suit on. When you get out of the water that suit will come right off no problem. Has lots of other benefits too, it keeps your hair shiny, skin soft etc... It also keeps stuff from sticking to your board!

If you don't want to go through all that with the oil the best way to get out of a suit is to take it off in the water or wait until the suit drys a bit. Once your suit is a little dryer it won't create the suction as bad when you take it off.

petroleum jelly? I can't think of a better way of ruining a suit! - if you absulutely feel you have to use a gel, then use a water soluble one, like the type you might try to use for a slightly drier f*ck! (at least that will easily wash out of your suit without ruining it! (I have better luck with grocery store bags - works for gloves and booties!

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    petroleum jelly? I can't think of a better way of ruining a suit! - if you absulutely feel you have to use a gel, then use a water soluble one, like the type you might try to use for a slightly drier f*ck! (at least that will easily wash out of your suit without ruining it! (I have better luck with grocery store bags - works for gloves and booties!

Ok my mistake. Get some astrolglide at CVS then. Goddamn man cant a kook melt a rubber and get his chick pregnant without salty chiming in?