LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

The first black friday

I want to start this by saying:
    If you shop this weekend for anything other than food, you are part of the problem, please sterilize yourself as you dont know the value of family are are too stupid to create a worthwhile human

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wknebxcatuI#t=77

enjoy this sarcastic subtitled video

Images
    YEAH !!!

Thanksgiving will cease to be within 20 years as it will be swallowed-up by the Shopping Holiday - Black Friday.

Hey, yeah, I chased a buzz for many years. Call me what you will. But I'd rather be a chemical screw-up than a materialistic blow hard. I never saw the pleasure these goods bring youse guys. I have no idea.......

"You know two TV's and two Cadillac cars ain't gonna help me at all....not at all"

And that's the Jane's version thank you. Not a big fan of Lou Reed or any of his projects besides Velvet's "Run Run Run"

You people stomp and kill people to get at bargain TV's and tech gadgets. You people sit in HUGE lines waiting to get into a store. That's insane.

Images
    Yup, good stuff MIS.

AGREED. Though I may have to get some gas or a 6er on friday.

It's African American Friday you racist son of a beach

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    I want to start this by saying:
    If you shop this weekend for anything other than food, you are part of the problem, please sterilize yourself as you dont know the value of family are are too stupid to create a worthwhile human

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wknebxcatuI#t=77

enjoy this sarcastic subtitled video
    Does beer count?

*exceptions for beer, wine, lick-her, and gasoline

Images
    C'mon I've been camping on the sidewalk at the entrance of BestBuy for 2 days now. What's the big deal? I brought plenty of poop bags to clean up after myself.

Black Friday is America's most honest holiday. It is immediately preceded by Thanksgiving, which is when Americans of all races, except the native kind, get together and exchange a mutual wink and a nod that they're giving thanks for the majestic land that God inexplicably bestowed upon them and then have a turkey dinner. But Black Friday actually embodies the pioneer spirit that carried smallpox riddled settlers from one coast to the other. Like raiders in the night, shoppers drunk on red wine and diabetes crouch before the gates of the enemy's castle, or Best Buy, waiting to storm through the breach and rape and pillage and ask if this can be returned if it turns out your sister already has one...

The wifey is boycotting bidniz' that open before 4 pm except grocery stores. kinda selfish but, who am I to say anything to the 1 person who'll put out for me.