LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    adults talking? coming from a guy who said he wants to go rape people? other dudes at that. gnarly

your once again rambling like you know everything about everything.
    Jealous much? It's a curse to know everything, just ax Alex Trabeck from Jeopardy. You had to edit a 20 word post? Wow. That's that California public school system. I've been there, I know.......HEY MRS. EATON !!! TEACHER OF THE CENTURY !!

Anyways, good comeback, man. Stunning example of that Californian wit. Man, we do this all day, all our lives up in this mothertrucker. So play your games all you want, ese. West side, partner.

Hey, if the great South Jetty Bill ever came back from a banishment and started baiting EVERYONE, he'd be bucked out that door like a racoon on Christmas. OMG, MIS-13, life is so unfair.

Ok, I'm going to have to have a go at Spicoli every time this horribly uncouth Atlantic Ocean starts bullying me aboot daddy's trustfund. I deserved that trust fund by taking care of mummsy. Mummsy was always drunk because daddy was always away.....always away........

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    chich, you hate the public but want them to pay for your healthcare? I thought this was the time of year to be thankful, not an entitled c#nt
    No need being a gonad eating hose pail. In the last 43 years, I believe I've put enough money in the system with taxes, SS, and health care premiums that I fuggin deserve a break. And if you don't think so, that's ok. It's a free country(chuh!). But feel free to lick my butt and make me strut.