LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    One of the best pieces of meat I've ever eaten was a pan seared piece of back strap...not quite sure how it was seasoned it but it was so good.
    Yeah Seen, I cut the straps off and fry em up the same day! Good stuff.
    Youse guys will get surf while I'm gone too. There's always waves when I'm not around.

The best thing about "Black Friday" is watching the news that night of all the idiotic actions displayed by our sad country!

How sad is it that there are actually people camping out for days to get a few dollars off a generic piece of $hit flat screen!?! If they had a job or just worked an hour or two more they wouldn't have to camp out in front of Best Buy for a week!

Oh, and the Walmart White Trash Stampede.... this is now taking the place of the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade!!! Its the only time of year you will see fat, muffin top, boobs in the back soccer mom's running for something!!! Though the moms aren't the fastest, their little army of rat-tailed kids scurry like roaches through the crowds to be the first ones to lay claims to items wanted by the family by sticking big green boogers all over crap!!!

On a sidenote if you do decide to go to Walmart (at least here in Central Florida) make sure you have all of your immunizations!

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Beer, ganja, PCP are not material goods........

Wetsuits and surfin' boards are NOT material goods either.

All of these things are mere vehicles to natural enlightenment.........They are intermediaries to a greater source.

You don't just post your board up against the wall and stare at it. The board transcends material status as soon as your toes touch the sand, or rocks for you Rhode Island guys at one of them California-named places.

Car and gasoline are fine too. It's transportation, dudes. Material goods are things that really serve no special magical function like PCP does. TV's, video games, jewelry, dohickeys, cell phones(yeah, you're not talking aboot anything special - trust me, you're not), are materials.

NO, your video games do not create magic like PCP, unless you play the video games on PCP(Rohrer & Westmoreland St).

Hold it, now I'm getting confused here. I reckon watching Teen Mom 2 can be pretty special, but I don't know if that legitimizes television sets. I'm blowing my mind here trying to tie things together and making distinctions......

Spicoli and Seen, you'll have to take over on this one. You guys are pretty deep. But are you material? What aboot MIS-13? Is he material or is he just one part of a bigger community dedicated to utopia? So in actuality, is he, by himself nothing, hence not a material good?
    http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/subli...loquyptii.html

Raleigh, is that you in there?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wavehog1 View Post
    The best thing about "Black Friday" is watching the news that night of all the idiotic actions displayed by our sad country!

How sad is it that there are actually people camping out for days to get a few dollars off a generic piece of $hit flat screen!?! If they had a job or just worked an hour or two more they wouldn't have to camp out in front of Best Buy for a week!

Oh, and the Walmart White Trash Stampede.... this is now taking the place of the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade!!! Its the only time of year you will see fat, muffin top, boobs in the back soccer mom's running for something!!! Though the moms aren't the fastest, their little army of rat-tailed kids scurry like roaches through the crowds to be the first ones to lay claims to items wanted by the family by sticking big green boogers all over crap!!!

On a sidenote if you do decide to go to Walmart (at least here in Central Florida) make sure you have all of your immunizations!
    Well said.........there's always a silver lining.....

Ok lets take bets........How many people get killed in Black Friday related events(nation wide)?

I'll say Seven

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Well said.........there's always a silver lining.....

Ok lets take bets........How many people get killed in Black Friday related events(nation wide)?

I'll say Seven
    6, and it's Obama's fault

Images
    Definately obamas fault. Lets say 12. Also Paddington, if I get my PCP from a bestbuy worker who gives me a good deal on friday does that count?

unfortunately, african american friday is now a staple for our economy to be "healthy"...get out there!

Agreed, MIS...I, personally, stay far far away from any and every retail store...the sheep have lost their way.

Well that depends, are we talkin just retail store deaths? If so then ya I would have to say 5-7. If we're talkin all around holiday weekend sheer stupidity I'm putting the number at around 1000. That includes turkey fryer deaths, falling off roofs hanging xmas crap, domestic disputes (aka families that don't get along getting together to drink lots of alcohol and argue about obama and why their EBT cards got shut off last month). You know basically all the typical holiday "survival of the fittest" situations.

This does not include anything vehicle related. That number will be substantially higher! Soccer moms in mini vans slingin kids from extreme lane changing while they're texting and putting make-up on....

God I love the holidays! The nightly news is so much more interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by World B Frielinghaus View Post
    Personally this is a very trying time of year. Holiday music drives me insane! The relentless foisting of seasonal drivel upon my ears is gonna result in someone getting cut. Why must we suffer so? Playing the same 20 carols over and over for 2 months is maddening. Please Santa, bring us some waves!

"When Black Friday comes,
    I'm gonna dig myself a hole.
    Gonna climb right in it
    'til I sanctify my soul" Steely Dan
    Im with you all on this one but , steely Dan? you could be banned for that comment if they ever find out what a steely Dan is!!!