LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Life is good

Life is good

Surf today then downhill bike after dinner tomorrow then 3 days of snowboarding.

Images
    Ah you going for the shreds today? Kind of junky right now, Pump, like a liberal.

So they say the clean will come later.......we'll see, we'll see....Quite so....Quite so......

I'm just planning on tomorrow, but if them NW winds start blowing, I reckon I'll have to change plans. Quite so....Quite so... I have not checked any wind forecasts today yet, so I'm totally in the dark. Quite so....Quite so....

Not as big as they thought. But that happens, you know.

You ride bikes? For God's sakes, I hope you wear a helmet..........

Its cleaning up now. about another hour for the tide to get better then hit it. Get out today. the winds are going to hammer it hard later.

Roger on the helmet. Full face with Leatt neck brace and full body armor.

Images
    PUMP.....PUMP, you out there?

You go out yet? I just checked Ocean Sh!tty and it's still not doing it. It's looks to be trying, but........it ain't there yet.

You two are cute

Pump,
    You ever ridden French Creek State park in PA? That place is good. As you can see, I've been all about PA lately. Lived there when I was a yoot. PJB knows the hood and the woods are endless. I've had several long-term jobs in PA so I'm spending a lot of time there. If I move there, do I become a Shoobie?

Images
    No, we're not "cute." Puppies are cute....

We're handsome and distinguished. Refined and defined.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Surf today then downhill bike after dinner tomorrow then 3 days of snowboarding.
    Yes, braddah. A man after my own heart. Ripped the Carver hard last night from 11-1 in the pouring rain and was mad stoked sliding the wheels on wet pave for reverts and 180s and finally rode them out fakie full speed. Headed to charge best peaks around til dark. Then do the same tonight and tomorrow and again on Friday before snowboarding up north this weekend.

FREE YOUR INNER SHREDMACHINE

Images
    The clean-up has arrived.

PJB, frosty heavies. got some good rides and serious workings with a mofo paddle out. Major ice cream headaches. Well worth it.

Chav, never rode french creek but hit White Clay a ton of times. Dont ride much XC anymore. Like straight downhill now. 'Home base' is Launch Bike Park at Spring Mt Ski Area. Also ride Blue Mt and Mt Penn.