LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Life is good

Images
    Nice pics, Mitchell. Every time I see pics from Del/MD it always looks rippable/shackable. Always.......You guys are very nice.

Man, I surfed a novelty spot from 3:30 to dark. Wasn't my day. A tricky place and unpredictable, but if you're in the right spot at the right time.....long...long waves. Hey Seen, I was out at that place you dig. Though that NW started howling, and it was creating some chaos. I wasn't riding westbound to shore.....I was riding northward......figure that riddle-out. Got two that made it worth the effort. Was six feet too deep on at least five occasions. Freight-training bast@rds

They were there, but man, so hard to get in position, water moving everywhere. Oh well, I hope you open ocean fellas did better than I.

Don't drink and drive tonight or you might end up as twisted as I am. And nobody wants that. Hopefully something is there tomorrow AM. And unless you have opiates don't get too drunk tonight or you'll be all hungover tomorrow. And that's no fun.

Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    Over my friends house yesterday and found this old mongoose cheap little skateboard and found out that the thing is sick for slides. After I was done with it the trucks were about to fall off.
    That's a solid step forward. I hope it was raining by then so you got the extra slides. Now throw a C7 on for a front truck and we can talk. That's good stoke there, Grom brah. Fine work.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    Fun session in Maryland this afternoon, then shot these. the strong offshore winds were putting some bumps on the waves now and then, but some solid ones were coming through.

[img]http://delsurf.com/photos/albums/userpics/10017/11-27-2013a.jpg[

Nice pics brah. Sweeeeeeet!

I was only at the beach for 15 mins today round 430 pm so I cant tell how good today was until I see some pics.nice pics mitch,by the way.my spot wasn't that good,had swell but no face,no tubes,which is weird because its usually closeouts but today it was just feathering and not doing anything.i am in a replenished zone so im guessin that's why it looked like crap while im sure guys down south or up north had epic conditions.there was waves tho,and it wasn't that bad out except for the drizzle..winter storm my azz

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Nice pics, Mitchell. Every time I see pics from Del/MD it always looks rippable/shackable. Always.......You guys are very nice.

Man, I surfed a novelty spot from 3:30 to dark. Wasn't my day. A tricky place and unpredictable, but if you're in the right spot at the right time.....long...long waves. Hey Seen, I was out at that place you dig. Though that NW started howling, and it was creating some chaos. I wasn't riding westbound to shore.....I was riding northward......figure that riddle-out. Got two that made it worth the effort. Was six feet too deep on at least five occasions. Freight-training bast@rds

They were there, but man, so hard to get in position, water moving everywhere. Oh well, I hope you open ocean fellas did better than I.

Don't drink and drive tonight or you might end up as twisted as I am. And nobody wants that. Hopefully something is there tomorrow AM. And unless you have opiates don't get too drunk tonight or you'll be all hungover tomorrow. And that's no fun.
    Nice, glad you scored there dude, albeit the chaos...as long as you got a couple all that paddling is worthwhile. I had to painstakingly sit this one out, just couldn't make it happen logistically.

Happy Thanksgiving you salty mothertruckers!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Nice, glad you scored there dude, albeit the chaos...as long as you got a couple all that paddling is worthwhile. I had to painstakingly sit this one out, just couldn't make it happen logistically.

Happy Thanksgiving you salty mothertruckers!
    Sorry aboot that, Seen. I won't say anything aboot today(Thanksgiving), then.