LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Happy thanksgiving

How did the rest of you guys make out this swell? Strong side shore winds made and are still making conditions pretty crappy here. I hope atleast some of you guys scored since I didn't. So let's hear how it was, if you got pics let's see them. And happy thanksgiving mangs!

Images
    Ditto. Enjoy the carvings, be it the waves, streets (that's for you Emass, bro'), or the turkey!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Happy Turkey Day, Turkeys!

Images
    Happy Thanksgiving fellers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BassMon View Post
    How did the rest of you guys make out this swell? Strong side shore winds made and are still making conditions pretty crappy here. I hope atleast some of you guys scored since I didn't. So let's hear how it was, if you got pics let's see them. And happy thanksgiving mangs!

Best at 1st light this am. Thankful that I was on it. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Ryan

dawn patrol this morning, straight up epic. thank you thank you thank you

Happy Thanksgiving dudes! (And Julia).

I'm thankful I was born near the ocean, and for all the entertainment and forecasting that this site provides. I'm also thankful for all my teeth, and a working wang. Most of all, I'm thankful for this holiday, in which we gather in remembrance of the great friendship and peace between our peoples and Native Amer.... nevermind.

Let us eat in silence.

Images
    image.jpg
    Look what I stuffed myself into at long sands beach this morning. The wind was west and gusting at 40 mph. Almost perfect off shore wind but it made it hard to catch the waves.

Happy Thanksgiving, slashdog said it best!

Images
    Am I hyping reality........

Or was today really good. It's been so long without quality, I'm confused. I don't know what is what anymore.

Two dudes paddled out, hung on the inside for a minute and then headed to shore. Two trucks pulled-up, looked and left. A few random crackers walked-up, checked it, and never came back. Am I, missing something? How do you pass on that? I'm not complaining as I had it to my lonesome, but I just don't get it.

Like, I scored something similar to Mr. Ryan's picture. I'm actually stoked aboot the east coast again. My God, I just love New Jersey.

Of course, I'm kind of bummed because it could be two years before I get waves like that again.......You know what it is that I be sayin' ?