LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

This is unacceptable...

1460998_772018842825211_628947517_n.jpg

That is all. And no, I wasn't there.

So have something against balloons or young girls in short shorts?

3. that they are underage?

Images
    Hahaha nothing against short shorts, much against releasing helium filled balloons into the atmosphere. Can't tell ya how many piles of delfated ones I've seen in the water. That's where they all end up.

Whales choking on balloons thinking they is jelly fish?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by KookieMonster View Post
    Whales choking on balloons thinking they is jelly fish?
    Yup, turtles, birds, whatever other fish eat jellies...especially considering the amount of plastic that's already floating around in the ocean. All for a fleeting moment of whatever they were celebrating(the human balloon releasers).

7. Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Hahaha nothing against short shorts, much against releasing helium filled balloons into the atmosphere. Can't tell ya how many piles of delfated ones I've seen in the water. That's where they all end up.
    yea dude, I worked in the high Mojave Desert back country in my last employment pursuit. Balloons were everywhere. Leading cross country expeditions you could find a few every single day. ****s gross

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwasteland View Post
    yea dude, I worked in the high Mojave Desert back country in my last employment pursuit. Balloons were everywhere. Leading cross country expeditions you could find a few every single day. ****s gross
    It certainly is, and f**king depressing. The ironic thing about it is I bet people that do it don't even realize that they're being harmful, and the other half just don't care. We'd always see an increase in June when graduations and sh!t are happening.

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    I love it. Besides those aren't dreams they're setting free. It's litter. Littering is unacceptable.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by babybabygrand View Post
    I love it. Besides those aren't dreams they're setting free. It's litter. Littering is unacceptable.
    Right on BBG.

*As an aside, if anyone ever actually lathers themself in personal lubricant to make getting out of a wetsuit easier, we are doing god's work on this here surf forecasting website.