LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Flatness

Hybrid View

Flatness

what has been going on to make it so flat??? i know thee has been knee highs and what not, and i have been on it, but wheres the stomach to chest bigger surf been.... check bouys all around the wworld and all seem pretty depressing..... im jonesin like no other, its been 3 weeks and counting without solid surf. PRAY FOR SURF ! ! ! !

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    amen brother

Thumbs up

You can thank the Bermuda high out to the east of us dominating the weather. That is why it is so hot and throwing all the nasty weather north of us. Until this thing moves on, it will be flatola.Looks to be this way a very long time unless it moves or a low develops south of us, which is unfavorable. Buy one of these cats, it is worth it on the beach if ya can't surf, these things are the shizzy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBrhf...eature=related
    Last edited by bfloyd; Jun 8, 2008 at 05:49 PM.

i may just have to get one of those...any idea of where to get one besides fleabay? Also, I wonder how hard it would be to upgrade one? I was looking around last night trying to find some, and some guy had the basic Surfer Lisa one but put all sorts of new things in it to get it to go 30mph and run for longer. I'm not much of a handyman, but I don't see how it could be too hard to do this.

Images
    anyone how much those things cost?

http://www.surfline.com/mag/reviews/...c_rcsurfer.cfm

The place they have listed doesn't have it anymore, but it was $199 for the base model. Some guy said on another forum that he spent atleast $400 more upgrading it...

Quote Originally Posted by fishinwitha510 View Post
    what has been going on to make it so flat??? i know thee has been knee highs and what not, and i have been on it, but wheres the stomach to chest bigger surf been.... check bouys all around the wworld and all seem pretty depressing..... im jonesin like no other, its been 3 weeks and counting without solid surf. PRAY FOR SURF ! ! ! !
    since when did aywhere around here ever get solid surf?!

obx BROSeph. guess you wouldnt know cause you only surf when your bros go out,

Quote Originally Posted by fishinwitha510 View Post
    obx BROSeph. guess you wouldnt know cause you only surf when your bros go out,
    DANG! u got me! but this is a MB forum BRO! but if you wanna get technical "solid" surf would be defined as consistent and constant, or constantly consistent. outerbanks is neither. it can get a tad heavy at about 8 foot max but its still just sand bars and about the only thing consistent is that the peaks shift and new ones are formed all the time. but growing up in the 843 im sure its like hawaii. so johnny utah, go get on some reef passes,or 100 meter faces then hollatcha boy. i mean ur bro! bra! duuude

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    this flatness is a form of slow death.