LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Just had "that" talk

Last year I decided to drag my girlfriend from our humble little cottage in wakefield, rhode island taker her on a month long road trip and finally settle in Utah. My job would allow me to leave her for 16 days a month and lead kids around the desert convincing them that life didnt suck as bad as they made it out to be. On october 16th I voluntarily took a lay off so that we could hang out more, and move further west. For the past month and a half I had plans to travel north from san clemente then around the PNW surfing and such....

We sat down tonight, after a month brutal arguments, too much stress, and tension that you could cut with a knife and had "that" talk. We mutually agreed that we must retreat back east with out tails between our legs, to start over and establish some roots rather than being homeless.

Turns out having no money, no job, and living in van is unattractive to the female species. One day when I have money and cahones, I will convince her that the Van is the only way for our relationship to work.

I am speechless. Surfing wasteland indeed.

3. Yessir cookie.

Well, it was worth a shot, right...you'll be alright, man...come back home and be prepared for flatness.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Well, it was worth a shot, right...you'll be alright, man...come back home and be prepared for flatness.
    hell yea, its been good, learned alot about myself and life and am ready to return. And a flat ocean has more swell than a dry desert.

You`ll probably bring the swell back with you.. nature has its ways of softening the blow.

SWL, sorry to hear it, a grungier more worldly vixen will vex you shortly, scouts honor

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    a grungier more worldly vixen will vex you shortly
    MIS, you are a natural at writing fortunes for fortune cookies! Let's hope this one comes true for SWL

Give you gobs of credit for trying. Nothing lost...

IF you go to Oregon, your kids all get free health insurance through the state...