LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    It gets heavier than Belmar at a few other spots not too far away. Waaaay heavier....

Yeah exactly. Monmouth county PUMPS. You just gotta know where to go. Belmar is terrible compared to surrounding areas 9 times out of 10

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Delaware's overly crowded? First Rhode Island and now Delaware?

North Carolina has heavy waves, too, bru. I'm not sure, but I think I've heard Dare County is, like, the heaviest thang going. That's what the media says.......

Surfboards are foam things, too. They're pieces of foam that's glassed. Long pieces of foam, that people stand on. Wow, now that's heavy.

Jersey, Dare County, OCMD, Delaware - they all get heavy. Belmar vs Delaware. The battles begins. One town against a whole state. Can Belmar withstand. I'd take Delaware, but I don't like North Jersey to begin with.......
    I can't stand reading your posts unless you use the word "aboot" at least once.... come on now Paddington!

I'm in no way saying that my board is faulty. Anyone who surfs in Delaware knows its heavy and close to the beach. I was surfing pretty close to the sand. I also didn't realize there was a local shaper in Dewey. knew there was one in Millville but saw no shapes that I particularly liked.

Jersey...I need to leave that one alone. I have seen some great pics of awesome waves there.

One good thing about Delaware is when your not breaking boards, you're getting shacked!!!!

Theres a lot of jersey love in here and 1 Delaware. Last weeks swell was sick

http://www.surfline.com/surf-news/early-drop_104584/

Quote Originally Posted by NickM View Post
    I'm in no way saying that my board is faulty. Anyone who surfs in Delaware knows its heavy and close to the beach. I was surfing pretty close to the sand. I also didn't realize there was a local shaper in Dewey. knew there was one in Millville but saw no shapes that I particularly liked.

Jersey...I need to leave that one alone. I have seen some great pics of awesome waves there.

One good thing about Delaware is when your not breaking boards, you're getting shacked!!!!

Hey, there are shapers in the area...check out

MGarbutt ----> https://www.facebook.com/liquidboard...87705924612452

And Mike Hague -----> http://www.manta.com/c/mtml714/hague-surfboards

Images
    Hey guy! Guys! I hate to say it... Maybe I shouldn't and just let this keep on going- ok ... I'm not going to say anything- I don't want to ruin it...

Anyways- Just for the record- belmar nj rocks - only place around that can hold a 23ft wave plus you can go do some bench offs across the street at DJs.

If you really want to know about the best spot around- just ask Seldom- he willtell you!

23' wave in Jersey? Thats a new one,

Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    Hey guy! Guys! I hate to say it... Maybe I shouldn't and just let this keep on going- ok ... I'm not going to say anything- I don't want to ruin it...

Anyways- Just for the record- belmar nj rocks - only place around that can hold a 23ft wave plus you can go do some bench offs across the street at DJs.

If you really want to know about the best spot around- just ask Seldom- he willtell you!
    WTF Bro??? why would you name DJais???? that's my favorite spot to have bench offs before and after a few 23 footers!!!