LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Williams View Post
    I'd check out Assateague Island when it gets heavy in Delaware. Waves are much easier to pick up and none of the aggressive shortboard crowd around
    I always head straight to Belmar,NJ

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Williams View Post
    I'd check out Assateague Island when it gets heavy in Delaware. Waves are much easier to pick up and none of the aggressive shortboard crowd around
    ASSATEAGUE SUCKS. DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO CHECK IT OUT. GO TO BELMAR WITH WALKING, ITS THE BEST.

what ARE you thinking?

Images
    ^^^See, sharknado knows what's up.

4. Quote Originally Posted by sharknado View Post
    ASSATEAGUE SUCKS. DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO CHECK IT OUT. GO TO BELMAR WITH WALKING, ITS THE BEST.

what ARE you thinking?

Ok yea, if you want to make that 3 hour communte to belmar from DE, be my guest. Completely agree with assateague sucking the MAJORITY of the year, but in all honesty on overhead days if you want to catch a **** ton of waves just bring your longboard and have a blast, the waves still get big there and you can set a line for a ways, your just not going to see any barrels too often

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by captblueshorts View Post
    this is my favorite photo ever cuz the guy is going strait away from the barrel..soo hardcore!
    Hurricane Noel, Nov. 3, 2007, mid-town OCMD, and yes, Drex made the wave easily. Lot of water moving there.

Images