LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Surfboard Art

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyldo View Post
    I actually did a copy of the last supper on a board for sonfollowerssurf using a d!ldo and ink!
    that raises an interesting question: would Wayne accept a surfboard for his recruitment/indoctrination camp if he found it's artwork objectionable? and let's face it: there is prolly far more objectionable content than acceptable content in Wayne's world.

I think that work s really cool got any more picks?

Images
    Here's some work from my little brother. It's all spray paint
    image.jpgimage.jpg

i got a few pictures of my boards on my profile. about 4 winters ago i bought a lost motivator when i was laid up and un able to surf all winter because of a massive concussion. i spent the whole winter doodling on the bottom of it and filled the whole bottom with all kinds of little characters. to this day i still look at it and im amazed with it. that spray paint work is tight 757!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by krl0919 View Post
    i got a few pictures of my boards on my profile. about 4 winters ago i bought a lost motivator when i was laid up and un able to surf all winter because of a massive concussion. i spent the whole winter doodling on the bottom of it and filled the whole bottom with all kinds of little characters. to this day i still look at it and im amazed with it. that spray paint work is tight 757!
    thanks man. its my kid brother who does it. he's killer at all kinds of art so i figured its a blank canvas for him. i just let him do his thing on them and im stoked on what he puts on there. plus its good advertising for him so its a win win

livesurfish, that's all i got for right now. I'm planning on do something on my new board i'm just not positive yet. But that's sick 757! good for your brother definitely tell him to keep it up he has some serious talent

That's pretty sick man! You need to roll with it and make yourself a lucrative business in the surf industry!

Check out this link.... I met this guy at the Surf Expo a couple of years ago and it maybe something you could use or get some ideas from. With a talent like yours I highly suggest you don't waste it!

http://drewbrophy.com/

Just stumbled on this while cruising through "Surfline".

Here you go Dyldo time to shine!

http://www.blankyouverymuch.com/chan...lands/overview

akapumpmaster - are you sponsored by ripcurl and billabong? cool artwork nonetheless.