LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

trip crown live @ sunset

who do yall think will win?
    Last edited by sandblasters; Dec 1, 2013 at 09:03 PM.

there's already a thread on this here. do a search next time.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by waterbaby View Post
    there's already a thread on this here. do a search next time.
    sorry about that is look but it must of been tucked a away this happens almost everytime you know..

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    sorry about that is look but it must of been tucked a away this happens almost everytime you know..
    YEAH!! DO A SEARCH LOSER!!! geez

P.S. you don't look as good as possible like Waterbaby. Waterbaby is a surfboard engineer and works for lost. he is the best 5'6 longboard riding FL transplant in CA. ask anybody on SI....cause nobody in Morro Bay knows him.

Sunset reminds me of Tulin in Costa. Big wave, top flops over to get you in, do couple carves before it really starts breaking. but will ream you and hold you under if you get complacent.

The last wave I got this afternoon was like Sunset, except way smaller. And way softer. It was still an overhead right that almost covered me up after the bottom turn. It was raining and offshore and had fast fun takeoffs and steep sections that pitched. Just like Sunset. Almost. Well....you know.

Oh! Wrong thread...Sorry Erock. :-)

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    YEAH!! DO A SEARCH LOSER!!! geez

P.S. you don't look as good as possible like Waterbaby. Waterbaby is a surfboard engineer and works for lost. he is the best 5'6 longboard riding FL transplant in CA. ask anybody on SI....cause nobody in Morro Bay knows him.

im sorry but i admire your sarcasm long live the south and yippy ki yay