LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Images

Do you believe in extraterrestrial life ?

I do. Do any of you ?

Watch my video. I filmed this in arctic Norway two years ago this coming August. It's me talking in the video this is real.

http://youtu.be/CXRxhWKziq8
    Last edited by Charles Taylor; Dec 2, 2013 at 02:05 AM.

oh yeah buddy. download (4).jpg

Well of course ! haven't you been keeping up with the folks on this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    I do. Do any of you ?
    Yes. I do as well.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Yes. I do as well.
    wow dude. you do not believe in chemtrials or GMO Monsanto.. But you believe in ET. Phone home dude you need a dr.

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurf4sure View Post
    wow dude. you do not believe in chemtrials or GMO Monsanto.. But you believe in ET. Phone home dude you need a dr.
    It is ignorant to assume that the chemicals and elements that make up life on our planet, didn't come together in a similar way on another planet. Especially considering the fact that we already know how common these elements are in the known universe. I don't think extraterrestrial life has visited our planet (well, maybe bacterial or microbial life), but I am pretty sure life exists elsewhere in the universe.

It is ignorant to assume that the chemicals and elements that make up life on our planet, didn't come together in a similar way on another planet. Especially considering the fact that we already know how common these elements are in the known universe. I don't think extraterrestrial life has visited our planet (well, maybe bacterial or microbial life), but I am pretty sure life exists elsewhere in the universe.
    the South Carolina SI scientist has spoken. who could possibly disagree with a guy who graduated top of his community college class. not I! so don't youse guys go trying it ether.

your pal, AtanticO

Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    the South Carolina SI scientist has spoken. who could possibly disagree with a guy who graduated top of his community college class. not I! so don't youse guys go trying it ether.

your pal, AtanticO
    So lame and immature that you aren't able to insult someone in an original manner. I am totally telling your parents to take away your internet privileges.

Totally agree you said it better then I did. It's ignorant to think we are the only ones.

Images
    Yup, pretty darn sure about it too.