LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 149
  1. #21
    If we exist, why wouldn't they

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    ethernet
    Posts
    2,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    We live on one planet in a solar system, within a galaxy of billions of stars, within a universe of billions of galaxies. Probability suggests, we are not alone.
    Ah yes the ole Drake equation
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_equation

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    531
    Images
    3
    Now that we have a less wierd topic I would say I am definitely not sure.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    The sheer number of worlds out alone pretty much statistically means there is life out there
    There is no waste in space man. Space is the place. Your rationality is flawed.. statisticly we know 1 out of the many planets out there has life on it.

    Thats like saying in 1 mile of land you saw 3 kangaroos therefore planet earth must statistically be covered in kangaroo poo.
    Last edited by KookieMonster; Dec 2, 2013 at 06:07 AM. Reason: wrote poo instead of ****

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    anywhere there is surf
    Posts
    674
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    We live on one planet in a solar system, within a galaxy of billions of stars, within a universe of billions of galaxies. Probability suggests, we are not alone.

    ^^^What he said...the odds are to great not to have life elsewhere.
    Last edited by fl.surfdog; Dec 2, 2013 at 09:51 AM. Reason: added southern slang

  6. #26
    I was at Lynnhaven inlet one summer and was taking pics of fancy boats shooting up rooster tails for a Helicopter. Didn't see it at the time but later when on computer.

    7527094952_a0eb11c025_h.jpg

    ufo2.jpg

  7. #27
    earlier this summer, I was outside looking for Ison. There was a really bright "star" that I was having a hard time focusing on. It was blurrier than other stars. tried looking with my glasses but still blurry. I took pics from several angles, using the window sill to stabilize. didn't DL to computer for months. when I did I saw these. at first I thought it was due to my hand shaking but, if that was true, the objects would be identical.

    ufo1.jpg

    ufo2.jpg

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Your Mom's Vag
    Posts
    2,097
    Quote Originally Posted by KookieMonster View Post
    There is no waste in space man. Space is the place. Your rationality is flawed.. statisticly we know 1 out of the many planets out there has life on it.

    Thats like saying in 1 mile of land you saw 3 kangaroos therefore planet earth must statistically be covered in kangaroo poo.
    Actually your argument is flawed. We can only detect those thousands upon thousands of other worlds via infared, gravity mauitpulations or other faint ways. Therfore we can not see anything on the surface or the make up of the atmosphere and can't know for sure about what life may be there. Seeing 3 of one type of animal in one mile of land then speculating the planet is covered in their poo is in no way a valid comparison to the Drake equation which uses statistics to show the likelyhood of life on other planets. Sorry if the math is over your head or if you fear that we are not alone because this would ruin your image of mankind being the epitome of God's creation but it is far more likely that there is other life (maybe not like us and maybe not even intelligent) out in this vast universe, than it is that we are the only living organism floating around in the cosmos.

    I know you like to make silly posts Kookie but try and stay out of the grown ups converation, you can hang out at the kiddie table and tell fart jokes like you did on Thanksgiving.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    3,261
    is the real question: do you believe the ETs are hanging on Earth?

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    York Maine
    Posts
    740
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    is the real question: do you believe the ETs are hanging on Earth?
    Well this is what I'm thinking. Ever heard of the greys aliens ? Well they may have been among us for a very long time. http://youtu.be/e1Pc2aLM3jY

    Have any of you heard of bob lazar? Alleged Area 51 scientist.. The guy spilled the beans on anti gravity propulsion and his reverse engineering of alien craft. Conspiracy or cover up?

    After my experience in Norway and the anomalies I experienced I think anything is possible. The things the government doesn't want us to know.