LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Images
    I'm surprised no one mentioned Pumapunku in Bolivia or other ancient structures. The stone work would be mind blowing if it was done this year, but it's thousands of years old. I saw a dude walk around with a speed square and every 90 was perfect, inside 90's too! The precision is basically impossible for us to match, for now at least. Fossils hung around, so where's the remnant tools used to make stuff like Pumapunku?

I got a friend from Peru who goes home once a year. Last time he said he was going to see the Nazca Lines. I asked him to bring me a rock. He brought one from near by. He said they watch everyone like a hawk.
    There's several Pyramids in the yoo ess. One in Arkansas.

Images
    Painted this guy back in 2011. Native American.native.JPG

and you are not alone.

Last edited by chicharronne; Dec 4, 2013 at 10:04 PM.

I saw this vid on a UFO show and thought it looked a lot like the 2nd pic

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    I was at Lynnhaven inlet one summer and was taking pics of fancy boats shooting up rooster tails for a Helicopter. Didn't see it at the time but later when on computer.

Attachment 9530

Attachment 9531

Yes I believe in Alien Life Forms.

I saw Hawkwind (Oct '78) on a handful of 'shrooms. I'm tellin' ya; we all saw them! Space is Deep.

Oh hell yeah I believe.
    Last edited by World B Frielinghaus; Dec 4, 2013 at 10:40 PM. Reason: punctuation.

Quote Originally Posted by World B Frielinghaus View Post

I saw Hawkwind (Oct '78) on a handful of 'shrooms. I'm tellin' ya; we all saw them! Space is Deep.

Oh hell yeah I believe.
    I saw the key to the universe during a Pink Floyd concert in 73.

here's some remastered hawkwing.
    http://uploaded.net/f/jegpmg

Quote Originally Posted by World B Frielinghaus View Post

Oh hell yeah I believe.
    We need to hang out some time. I dig your style.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfinMD View Post
    The video -> definitely a piece of ice that is rotating in the water as it melts
    Ice that can disappear at random and travel 1 kilometer in distance in less than 10 seconds? I had a topographical map and watched it appear on the far side of the lake and dash over towards the side I filmed from. That's when I started to roll the camera. Here have another look http://youtu.be/CXRxhWKziq8