LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 149
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    York Maine
    Posts
    737
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    earlier this summer, I was outside looking for Ison. There was a really bright "star" that I was having a hard time focusing on. It was blurrier than other stars. tried looking with my glasses but still blurry. I took pics from several angles, using the window sill to stabilize. didn't DL to computer for months. when I did I saw these. at first I thought it was due to my hand shaking but, if that was true, the objects would be identical.

    Attachment 9532

    Attachment 9533
    This is great. I wonder if that craft is US government tho. Bob lazar would suggest that American pilots are already flying and testing these craft all over the place.

    Chich I saw something like this over a lake in maine last summer. Was bright and moving then would change directions rapidly as if immune to the gravitational affects of inertia. Again bob lazar explains anti gravity propulsion pretty well.

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Sorry if the math is over your head or if you fear that we are not alone because this would ruin your image of mankind being the epitome of God's creation but it is far more likely that there is other life
    When did I mention God.. and that math is over your head.. just because you watched a TV show doesn't make you a specialist in physics or that formula.

    Big boys who use the word statistically should know what that word means was my ONLY point. You presupposed that b/s about god and the fact that I don't believe they are out there. You are too consumed with your own opinions and the `side` to step back for a moment and realize this.

    You have one data point.. therefore statistically 1 out of x planets thusfar have life.. statistically speaking. Let me know when you want to step up to the big boy table and talk with the adults.
    Last edited by KookieMonster; Dec 2, 2013 at 01:16 PM.

  3. #33
    Found this with a simple search.. it might be over your head rcarter.

    "The problem, of course, is that none of the terms can be known, and most cannot even be estimated. The only way to work the equation is to fill in with guesses. [...] As a result, the Drake equation can have any value from "billions and billions" to zero. An expression that can mean anything, means nothing. Speaking precisely, the Drake equation is literally meaningless..."
    Last edited by KookieMonster; Dec 2, 2013 at 01:14 PM.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Carolina Beach
    Posts
    493
    I have no doubt that intelligent extraterrestrial life forms exist, did exist, or are evolving as I type this. There have probably been millions of advanced civilizations on millions of planets that have been wiped out by solar flares super novas, etc. The problem is the universe is so vast that the odds of us and another similar species evolving at the same rate at the same time and being able to communicate has to be part of this equation.

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    I do. Do any of you ?

    Watch my video. I filmed this in arctic Norway two years ago this coming August. It's me talking in the video this is real.

    http://youtu.be/CXRxhWKziq8


    I never did until I saw an amazingly compelling video clip on the internet. That video along with a few more followups convinced me that without a shadow of a doubt that aliens are indeed among us. If you want to watch it I think its a vine and you can find it under the title surferfightclub.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    I have no doubt that intelligent extraterrestrial life forms exist, did exist, or are evolving as I type this. There have probably been millions of advanced civilizations on millions of planets that have been wiped out by solar flares super novas, etc. The problem is the universe is so vast that the odds of us and another similar species evolving at the same rate at the same time and being able to communicate has to be part of this equation.
    Boom my sentiment exactly.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Your Mom's Vag
    Posts
    1,830
    Quote Originally Posted by KookieMonster View Post
    When did I mention God.. and that math is over your head.. just because you watched a TV show doesn't make you a specialist in physics or that formula.

    Big boys who use the word statistically should know what that word means was my ONLY point. You presupposed that b/s about god and the fact that I don't believe they are out there. You are too consumed with your own opinions and the `side` to step back for a moment and realize this.
    My knowledge of this subject does not come from TV but from 4 astrophysics classes in college as well as hours of research on the topic. I only mentioned God becasue that is one of the main reasons folks use for denying the existance of ET's. If you claim to understand the caluculations for the Drake equation written as:

    N = R* • fp • ne • fl • fi • fc • L

    Depending on the values used you typically get answers ranging from 10,000 to over 34.6 million planets capable and likely to support life. If you are so egotistical that you think in all those worlds we would be the only ones with life on it then you really are a stupid little kid.


    Quote Originally Posted by KookieMonster View Post
    You have one data point.. therefore statistically 1 out of x planets thusfar have life.. statistically speaking. THEORETICALLY you may be right.. but thats not what you said. Let me know when you want to step up to the big boy table and talk with the adults.
    All things are only THEORETICAL untill proven. Therfore any argument based on statistical likelyhood and not on proven facts is THEORETICAL, the fact that you could not understand that the argument on ET's is not proven facts and is based on THEORETICAL statistics and hypothoseis just shows you belong at the kiddie table back in elementary school.

    Charles started and intelligent and great thread here that was much needed after all of AO's bullcrap posts then you try and wreck it with stupid comments about kanagroo poop. Go back to making threads about trashed boogie boards, retarded ways to apply or remove wax and all the other nonsense you post on here and leave this subject to those with IQ's over that of Forest Gump.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Your Mom's Vag
    Posts
    1,830
    Quote Originally Posted by KookieMonster View Post
    Boom my sentiment exactly.
    Wait so you agree or disagree that there are ET's? You bash what I'm saying then agree with CBSCREWBY who states the same thing I said before. What the fu(k is wrong with you kook?

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    York Maine
    Posts
    737
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    I have no doubt that intelligent extraterrestrial life forms exist, did exist, or are evolving as I type this. There have probably been millions of advanced civilizations on millions of planets that have been wiped out by solar flares super novas, etc. The problem is the universe is so vast that the odds of us and another similar species evolving at the same rate at the same time and being able to communicate has to be part of this equation.
    If visitors have been here which I think they have that would mean they could travel here obviously. If they can get here they must be millions of years ahead of us, they use technology to bend space and essentially time travel. The technology is so far beyond us that's it's literally like trying to teach calculus to a dog. If a alien species can get to earth then I would also assume they have become somewhat impervious to the harsh events in the solar system.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,504
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    earlier this summer, I was outside looking for Ison. There was a really bright "star" that I was having a hard time focusing on. It was blurrier than other stars. tried looking with my glasses but still blurry. I took pics from several angles, using the window sill to stabilize. didn't DL to computer for months. when I did I saw these. at first I thought it was due to my hand shaking but, if that was true, the objects would be identical.

    Attachment 9532

    Attachment 9533
    If you have an Iphone, there is an app that works with GPS and the internal compass. You can point it at objects in the sky, and it will tell you what they are. I though I was seeing ISON last week, but it turned out to be Neptune.