LOGIN | REGISTER

F/S Unused Grain 8' Steamer Surfboard

For sale is my unused, beautiful Grain Surfboard. It's the 8' Steamer that was built by Grain in York Maine, not from a kit. The cedar is beautifully book matched. Cost new is $1860 plus shipping. I'd like $1000. My feedback on eBay is 100%. Location is Irvine, CA but will meet anyone half way from LA or San Diego. Thank you for looking!

Here is the description from Grain's website.
    Known by some as a “magic carpet”, we designed this mini-tanker for a small-statured long-boarder that wanted a catch-anything, full-volume longboard experience in a size he could maneuver easily. The Steamer has a classic long-board nose in an eight-foot package. This board carries it’s thickness far forward, offsetting a super-wide squash tail that virtually guarantees you’ll catch every wave you paddle for. While it’s perfect for beginner surfers, it also makes a great big-guy board for those transitioning from logs to shorter boards. The two-plus-one fin setup and hardened tail offers the more advanced surfers a board they can enjoy in hollower waves, where full-size long-boards just don’t fit. Gently curving hips help this board sweep through turns like a dream, while the wider, thicker nose begs for you to cross-step forward.
    Attached Images Attached Images