LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Rob, I'm almost certain I have at some point seen you, dl, hanna and possibly bbg in the water. You can't miss me, according to Chuck I look like Paula Deen.....
    you weren't out down by the Pelican Watch on Sunday afternoon, were you? there was a guy that could have fit that description about half a block away from me....

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    hell looks like I'll be out in a few there's still some swell in the water it seems but the tide is crazy high...All this Paula deen talk has me craving some food...I'm just making some french toast and bacon. I mean man is there better pre-surf grub than that? anyone else hitting it?
    Last edited by babybabygrand; Dec 3, 2013 at 01:10 PM.

Bumping this thread because Surfchex has a great CB camera now. I'm watching several surfers ride sweet little peelers between the pier and the groin. Maybe you guys already know about this camera, but I didn't; thought it was the same as camera as Hotwax. Nope.
    Anyhoo, you can all watch me surf between Christmas and New Year's. I'll be the guy in the black wetsuit.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    Bumping this thread because Surfchex has a great CB camera now. I'm watching several surfers ride sweet little peelers between the pier and the groin. Maybe you guys already know about this camera, but I didn't; thought it was the same as camera as Hotwax. Nope.
    Anyhoo, you can all watch me surf between Christmas and New Year's. I'll be the guy in the black wetsuit.
    nice find - good pan from one side of the pier to the other. i always thought the Hotwax cam was somewhere around Sunskippers, but this Surfchex cam has a wider range and looks like better def as well,