LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: who has ghosts?

ghosts are one thing I definitely do not believe in.i used to partake on those weird nj adventures,and everytime I was thinken whats so cool about this?i smoke a lot of pot too,and still cant find any ghosts or aliens.iv been to quite a few haunted houses,atleast they claim to be haunted houses,but its nothing but an old house with creepy floors since they were built before home depots and levels came out.i think it would be cool to see a ghost,i wouldn't be scared.i watched a lot of unsolved mysteries when I was younger,the 1 show with the creepy hasselhoff lookin guy that emerges from a murder scene or ghost every episode like he did the crime.another favorite show of mine from years ago was "beyond belief fact or fiction" another great show on ghosts and other bs.i do believe in karma however.a buddy of mine lit the woods on fire probably like 12-13yrs ago and it burned for a week straight and did a lot of damage.i didn't know it at the time that it was someone I knew,but it was a scary fire and came close to my house.then years later,my buddies house burned down due to an electrical fire.im sure theres a logic scientific reason behind the fire,but phuck you,we're talkin about ghosts here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    ghosts are one thing I definitely do not believe in.i used to partake on those weird nj adventures,and everytime I was thinken whats so cool about this?i smoke a lot of pot too,and still cant find any ghosts or aliens.iv been to quite a few haunted houses,atleast they claim to be haunted houses,but its nothing but an old house with creepy floors since they were built before home depots and levels came out.i think it would be cool to see a ghost,i wouldn't be scared.i watched a lot of unsolved mysteries when I was younger,the 1 show with the creepy hasselhoff lookin guy that emerges from a murder scene or ghost every episode like he did the crime.another favorite show of mine from years ago was "beyond belief fact or fiction" another great show on ghosts and other bs.i do believe in karma however.a buddy of mine lit the woods on fire probably like 12-13yrs ago and it burned for a week straight and did a lot of damage.i didn't know it at the time that it was someone I knew,but it was a scary fire and came close to my house.then years later,my buddies house burned down due to an electrical fire.im sure theres a logic scientific reason behind the fire,but phuck you,we're talkin about ghosts here!!!
    Buahaha, solid post Cep, one of your finest i'd say

woke up with my grandfather standing over me one night. that was all fine and dandy besides the fact that he died in a house fire before i was even born.

Images
    You know maybe the thing in the lake that I filmed was a ghost. Sorry to digress but the day before I saw the anomaly in the Norwegian lake the Sami people (indigenous reindeer Hurd peoples of Scandinavia) told me and a few others that the area we were traveling through was home to lake spirits.

Figured I could open this can of worms on this thread.

But ghosts are real. My dogs psychiatrist tells me that my home (built in1789) is haunted by a woman who's holding a wooden spoon. Someone did die in my house and it was an old woman, that much is fact.

The only non family member to stay in this house was right before we moved in. a couple of years after we got in there was a strange guy at my door. He handed me a heavy box and ran to his car and fled the scene. the wife saw him and said he was here before us. I opened the box, and it contain a set of encyclopedias so old it didn't have airplanes in it. we figgered it was like taking lava from Hawaii. Something went home with it.
    come to think of it, maybe that's when crap got weird here.

I'm haunted that I missed the T day swell due to.... T day. Inland.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    I'm haunted that I missed the T day swell due to.... T day. Inland.
    You're not alone, I missed it too.

it has been a DEAD year for waves here.

I love female ghosts, if they show me their BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOObies.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    You know maybe the thing in the lake that I filmed was a ghost.

But ghosts are real. My dogs psychiatrist tells me that Someone did die in my house and it was an old woman, that much is fact.
    Too much egg nog for you at the barn raising, boo-boo.

Maybe the "thing" that you filmed in the lake was that smokestack woman you like to brag on.

And are you out to prove that you are, indeed, nutso de facto...? I mean, it was bad enough that you posted those Martian vids of you beating up on latex mannequns; then you took it a step further (ok, some would say lower) when you had your dawg rape the latex dummy; now, you tell us that your dawg's shrink is telling you what's fact from fiction.

Perhaps you're fixating on Son of Sam...?

Have you registered with the appropriate mental health coordinators in Maine, chucka boo-boo...?
    Last edited by yankee; Dec 4, 2013 at 04:56 AM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Too much egg nog for you at the barn raising, boo-boo.

Maybe the "thing" that you filmed in the lake was that smokestack woman you like to brag on.

And are you out to prove that you are, indeed, nutso de facto...? I mean, it was bad enough that you posted those Martian vids of you beating up on latex mannequns; then you took it a step further (ok, some would say lower) when you had your dawg rape the latex dummy; now, you tell us that your dawg's shrink is telling you what's fact from fiction.

Perhaps you're fixating on Son of Sam...?

Have you registered with the appropriate mental health coordinators in Maine, chucka boo-boo...?

You know yank it's easy to alter someone's quotes to change perception and it's also vey rude. Pi$$ off please.

I'll have you know that only a truly sophisticated person would hire a shrink for their dog. Your like my dog before the mental therapy. Lashed out, got hit.