LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: who has ghosts?

Not sure that ghosts are real, but if this one appeared in my house, I think I would move.

the one in your picture? I thought you had found a pic of my ex wife all gussied up.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    the one in your picture? I thought you had found a pic of my ex wife all gussied up.
    The Swayzetrain.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    You know yank it's easy to alter someone's quotes to change perception and it's also vey rude. Pi$$ off please.

I'll have you know that only a truly sophisticated person would hire a shrink for their dog. Your like my dog before the mental therapy. Lashed out, got hit.
    Every time I see one of your posts, chucka-boo-boo, I can't help but hear that character from The Wizard of Oz singing 'If I Only Had a Brain'....

Well it got weird this AM. Yesterday we were going out to dinner and the wife had fancy flip flops, with gaudy stones on top, she HAD to wear.. we looked everywhere. nada. So we went without them.
    I had to go on a job this am. the wifey made me coffee and when I left she went out the side door to her "farm" to tend crops. I got back, went out the side door to say hi. we both came in, went out front to see the humming bird, and when we went back in we stepped on her FFs.

i saw katie perrys' show last night in newark.
    last night the darkest streets in america were filled with caucasian ghosts.

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    i saw katie perrys' show last night in newark.
    last night the darkest streets in america were filled with caucasian ghosts.
    lol wtf were u doing at a katey perry concert??and in Newark lol,I bet a lot of cars were broken into

What the hell is this tread? Flip flops and Katy Perry shows? Soft!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    lol wtf were u doing at a katey perry concert??and in Newark lol,I bet a lot of cars were broken into
    my daughter is 12. re broken-into cars; street law takes effect: pay enough $ and the car is fine…
    newark was awash in well-behaved caucasian wahines …not something you usually see...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    Well it got weird this AM. Yesterday we were going out to dinner and the wife had fancy flip flops, with gaudy stones on top, she HAD to wear.. we looked everywhere. nada. So we went without them.
    I had to go on a job this am. the wifey made me coffee and when I left she went out the side door to her "farm" to tend crops. I got back, went out the side door to say hi. we both came in, went out front to see the humming bird, and when we went back in we stepped on her FFs.
    I would do some internal investigating on the wifey. Sounds like she may be messing with. If so, she gets the all time achievement award for practical jokes. Everytime you walk downstairs, she is pulling a surf shop tee shirt out from her drawer, folding it up nicely, laying it out and then running back in the bathroom before you come upstairs. When you are looking the other way, she sneakily swiped the one hitter and puts it in her pocket. After 10 minutes of flipping the couch over, she sneakily slides it back i the couch. Classic. Well played Mrs. Chicharronne.