LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

WTF Happened to this place???

So I haven't been around much lately, can some of youse guys give me a quick run down of WTF happened to this place?

yea man this place is weird, I'm a little scared, no joke
    I will not fear it though:
    I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain

Temporary sh1t show. Getting back to normal now.

Images
    Hey SUP, you skip out....you miss out.......

The main thing is your boy - Spicoli, well his boy - AO was hassling everybody....even you. ANd you weren't even around.

So, I insinuated that Spicoli and AO were the same people. Though Yankee is giving credit to ZaGaffer for that. And that's just totally bogus. I mean. I thought it. I mean I said it first. I should get the credit, but no Yankee gives it to ZXagaffer and I left standing ehrer looking like I had nothing to do with it and I was the fiorst to say it so I should get the credit but Yabnkee gave the credit to zA Gafer and I was hutrt aboot that and I was a little hurt and upset and I foughtr that was wrongs and then spicoli left and Seldom said yeah!! and Ao was mean to everybpody even me and I';m totally cool everybody locves me because I'm so cool and Zagaffer tried to get my credit and Ynkee gave it to him and I fought that Wa sso wrong and it bothered me a bit bit ethn some body said it be aok if i just stoofd up for myself and I did I said HEY that was me....me prwase give credit prease

you suggested it, Zgaff did the work, like Sherlock Holmes and his b!tch Watson....but who is who?

I am willing to bet the loudest whiner is the b1tch...

I am thankful for that 1982 Carrie fisher side boob though.....

Has any of it been confirmed though? Is Emass / AO gone for good or on vacation? I did see PJB point this out 1st, I also had my doubts. Maybe Emass doesn't know he's AO, and AO doesn't know he's Emass? Like the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing...

DUP is on to something, textbook MPD

I am reminded of this cheesy 80' song:

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    you suggested it, Zgaff did the work, like Sherlock Holmes and his b!tch Watson....but who is who?

I am willing to bet the loudest whiner is the b1tch...

I am thankful for that 1982 Carrie fisher side boob though.....
    I'm only playing around .....

Jeez, that rambled paragraph with the insanity spewed in it wasn't enough of a clue.......

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    So I haven't been around much lately, can some of youse guys give me a quick run down of WTF happened to this place?

The waves have been ****ty so everyone has been loosing their minds and posting.

Its similar to when you regularly surf a semi-secret spot with just a few guys, then one day some kook stumbles upon it and then next thing you know its a clusterfvck everytime you visit, with a bunch of people who now have called the place "home"