LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Images
    And BBG's and MIS-13 visions of history are skewed by their hatred of the federal government. You know, like, partial .....like biased even. AHHH man I just love the smell of idealists in the morning.

Michigan boys...Michigan......They have quite a few good anti-federal militias up there. Oh yeah, you guys don't stand-up for your convictions. I forgot. Never mind.

And you know why none of my ancestors were slave owners? Because I'm a friggin mick and none of my people were here before then. So nanny nanny boo boo stick your head in doo doo.

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    t......Lincoln isn't the great humanitarian hero the nation makes him out to be. He felt Africans were a lower species of man and wanted to send them to Panama. That's a true story.
    I agree with you about Lincoln man. He was the devil in Disguise. and the country was Liberia. Its amazing what creating heroes like Lincoln to worship will do to a populations ability to think rationally.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by babybabygrand View Post
    I agree with you about Lincoln man. He was the devil in Disguise. and the country was Liberia. Its amazing what creating heroes like Lincoln to worship will do to a populations ability to think rationally.
    Panama........

Images
    PANAMA-A-A-AHH

imagesCANJZ8IE.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist...

Any color of slaves would have suited the southern man .... the south's slaves were African, and they were that way not because of availability but because they were considered subhuman.
    Dude, white people thought everyone not white was subhuman back in that period--even other white people of certain ancestries.

I would like to see some sort of proof that slaves in America were black because of their skin color and not because West Africa was the CENTER of the WORLD's slave trade at that time, thus the most available.

Oh crap, let's not forget those owning the trade on that side of the world were not Americans. Americans were the consumers of the slave trade, not the producers.

...and unfortunately Africans are STILL enslaving other Africans.

I'm a friggin mick and none of my people were here before then. So nanny nanny boo boo stick your head in doo doo.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a "mick"? I'm not privy to the racist terms Northerners use...

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Pardon my ignorance, but what is a "mick"? I'm not privy to the racist terms Northerners use...
    Irish. Should have never left 'them' in either (I kid I kid)

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Dude, white people thought everyone not white was subhuman back in that period--even other white people of certain ancestries.

I would like to see some sort of proof that slaves in America were black because of their skin color and not because West Africa was the CENTER of the WORLD's slave trade at that time, thus the most available.

Oh crap, let's not forget those owning the trade on that side of the world were not Americans. Americans were the consumers of the slave trade, not the producers.

...and unfortunately Africans are STILL enslaving other Africans.
    Well you didn't see native Americans used as slaves...they were here and disenfranchised...they would have been perfect..........but we didn't see that. No, we gave them alcohol and put them on the res.

Erock, name a country with a majority African population, run by Africans that is a solid successful country.....

And listen if some foreigners came over on a ship today and told me they need human labor, if I had the power I'd sell-off some of the people around here...no problem. Especially the Italians, well at least the ones who don't cook a mean pizza.....they can stay. Oh and the Puerto Ricans, I'd sell them for sure......

Disclaimer: don't take everything serious people. I just love Puerto Ricans.....Italians are ok, I guess. Every old Italian guy thinks every mic is a cop.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    NO THEY SHOULDN"T HAVE.......I'd actually surf some quality waves if I was still in the motherland.......

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Haha, thanks for clearing that up. They and the Polish are who I was referring to about white people hating white people based on ancestry.