LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    Images
    What really bothers me about the emassspicoli theory is that he used to PM me about surf spots in Maine. Knowing he's a troll is realy disappointing news

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    YOU SOB.....DETECTIVE WORK???

I'M THE ONE WHO INITIATED THE THEORY !!!

I PUBLISHED MY THEORY, WITH EXAMPLES, ON THANKSGIVING WEEKEND

PRAISE ME....PRAISE ME !!!

PREASE, PRAISE ME, YANKEE.......("Prease" is Japanese for "Please")

You Son B!tch. I know your notorious for being mean, but this crosses the line. I feel like Jan Brady getting passed over for Marcia......AGAIN !!!

I am reporting this to Mr. Swellinfo Guy. Hopefully he'll ban all of you.
    Happy Holidaze, on this thread too, Billy. May a never-ending ground swell meet you at your favorite break & carry you to clean, rapturous lefts & rights.

Props for being The Original Theory Guy on the deranged emass8' & his wacky band of invented online alter-egos. ZGaff deserves major props for taking the ball & running with it to the end zone, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    What really bothers me about the emassspicoli theory is that he used to PM me about surf spots in Maine. Knowing he's a troll is realy disappointing news
    The fact that the troll princess, aka emass8', was conducting private whispers with you, chucka-boo-boo, surprises me not one bit.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Happy Holidaze, on this thread too, Billy. May a never-ending ground swell meet you at your favorite break & carry you to clean, rapturous lefts & rights.

Props for being The Original Theory Guy on the deranged emass8' & his wacky band of invented online alter-egos. ZGaff deserves major props for taking the ball & running with it to the end zone, though.

Ok listen, EmassSpicoli is gone. I got rid of him. Now I'm getting rid of the rest.

No more idol worship for ZaGaffer, LBCrew, Mitchell or Luca Brazzi.....

I am now expanding my reign from head mental case/weirdo to Elder Statesman.......

ZaGaf's detective work merely showed examples of the differences between the two characters' writing styles. That should have been readily apparent....if you have a parent or two.

Za Gaf's work in no way displayed any of the theories that I prosteticizised ON THANKSGIVING WEEKEND.........Not at all, but you guys touch ZaGaffer's thing no matter what he says......

I'm going to get me some of that. Yeah, I am. My whole life has come to this very moment.......

THIS VERY MOMENT !!!!

I ain't putting up with this no more. Those sons of b!tches at Family Guy and David Arquette have been ripping me off for years.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Conway Twitty" was MINE !!!! And God love them, but Stone and Parker lifted my, " You know what it is that I be sayin' ? "

And yeah the movie failed, but that Arquette dude (drunk bast@rd) lifted my idea from A&E's Intervention Website aboot a sex doll that he treats as a real person. That was my idea !!! SOB was lurking around with that Cox wife of his in 2005, and got me real good.

SO, here's the deal cowboys, I AM THE MAN...........

I will be THE MAN, for now on........

No more Za Gaffer, LBCrew, & Mitchell...........

Listen I got rid of Spicoli, I'll get rid of YOU.

I am my worst nightmare.........

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    The fact that the troll princess, aka emass8', was conducting private whispers with you, chucka-boo-boo, surprises me not one bit.
    doesnt this tie into another thread?

Hey brahs, what's up? Busy week over here. What'd I miss?

#2000th post

Boom.

Welcome back... I made you a cake for your 2000th

cake.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post

#2000th post

Boom.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post

#2000th post

Boom.
    So are you AtlanticO?

Images
    Hey Brah Jetty Bear!!! What did I miss??? I haven't been on here for a while... Just wanted to drop by and say: YOUR THE MAN BRO!!

Ok that's all- later!

Btw this thread is too long...

#saltlife
    #belmar

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Hey Atlantic O and Ocean O and Spicoli(maybe, that's not confirmed). I know your watching.

Let me give you a tip. If I talk aboot stuff on a public forum, I'm not self-conscious of it. It doesn't bother me.

Also, some sissy talking smack behind the safety of a computer attempting to insult me while NEVER revealing a personal detail of their own life shows how pathetic you are. Dude, you're a total coward. A tough guy from Santa Cruz. Actually you probably didn't even live in Santa Cruz. You remind me of that Dan Duane guy.

And it was jail, not prison. There's a big difference. There's some wonderful pods in the Atlantic County Jail. Like G Pod is BAD news, but B Dorm is quite nice, especially in the summer time.

I actually don't use NJ Transit too often, but when I do, it's always interesting. I don't always ride the bus but when I do I prefer New Jersey Transit. Ahh, you'd be scared to ride a bus by yourself !! LOL LOL SMH SMFH LOL YOLO LOL

It's pretty funny that you claim I don't have a homebreak. I'm out at my spot more than anybody in the area. For real, dude.. Plus, you're a long way from home aren't you? And if you live by Spicoli, you have to drive and drive to get quality waves. Yeah brah, Hull, MA goes off.........Dude, you probably surf less than ten times a year. And you have to ax your wife to boot.

I don't want attention from the outside world. I had enough of it. Your the one who is desperate for attention. Let's see, you come on here and start smack with everyone and anyone. You get banned and then immediately create a new character and so on and so on. Yeah, my personality only works on the computer.

Ahhh, do you want to see if I'm the same in real life?

Come and see. I'm more than willing to show that my life is not " a made up lie." (Note: All lies are "made-up, AO. That was redundant) I can't drive you know, and don't have enough bus fare to get to the North Shore of Boston, so you'll have to come here.

This is not a fight invitation. I just want to see you act like you do on a computer in person. Besides, my being a crime boss, I have people do my fighting for me.......And I'll show you how damn authentic I am. You do seem completely obsessed with me so I hope you'll come down here.

Spicoli thinks Brockton is a rough town. Phhhh cracker, please. Let's see if you have any guts, so I offer to meet you in Camden, NJ anytime. You know, since I'm a Soprano-like crime boss and all. I might as well meet you somewhere tough.

Or anywhere else because you'd probably start crying in Camden. Camden ain't Roxbury. You can show me how cool you are. Plus, I'd like to see you mouth-off to the locals there since you have a wise-arse remark for everyone. Oh yeah, you're scared of New Brunswick for God's sakes.....I forgot you telling me aboot that.

Lets see if you'd act this way in real life. Yeah, yeah you're just playing around on here, right? We can film you sassing everybody on the street, and then post it on here. You'll get a ton of attention, AO. So, step up your game, unless you are the one who is nothing but an internet character. AH, but we all know that's the truth.

Ahhh, a sad man who gets his jollies trying to incite people on a computer. Probably all upset aboot getting tied-down with the wife and kids and stuff. He needs to find ways to "LET LOOSE." And, unfortunately, the best way he can find to "LET LOOSE" is on a computer. Dude, that's so pathetic. Quite so....Quite so....Good show, chap. Go smoke some crack or something, dude.

Please I implore you, if you want to carry this on, then do it in person. I'll try my best not to ban you.
    WHOA!!!....little Cupcake Billy is on a roll!

off the wagon buddy? you sure seem to be torn up aboot all this. posting novels and such....too funny! i'll play along and you can post back in all of your many profiles after you ban me. but this is my last post. i promise.

why so many passionate posts from somebody who doesn't care aboot anything? holy sh!t, your off your meds again buddy. your completely obsessed with me. you obviously think aboot me non-stop.

do you suddenly live in Camden? what!?!? thought you lived at your mom's near the beach?

South Jetty Bill, Pedophile Jetty Bear or whatever you call yourself, wtf do you ever post besides lond-winded, judgmental, im so edgy and hate everybody crap? kinda weird considering you claimed to me that your a short, red-headed, big-lipped, mouth breathing, racist, bald jew. just look at your mouth-breather pic. what retarded donkey.

your writing is like reading prison letters. hmmm..... all those years you spent in prison have translated to a great internet writing career! too bad you don't get paid for these posts you could maybe move outta mommy's house and she could host her 'clients' without you watching. might be something to look into since your obviously are incapable of holding a job. but hey, your a trust-fund failure. damn parolee leaches

why in the fu#k do you always make references to ghettos which are hours away from your upper-middle class suburb? does claiming your down with some ghetto-ass sh!thole make you tough? talk aboot a desparate reach. you were born a rich jew boy with a little bag of jew gold around your neck and everything. it's like if i claimed we should go to Compton or Oakland and see how tough you are. you'd suck your thumb little Cupcake Billy. but hey, why expect anything less, seeing as you we're conceived when a bunch of cross-dressers gangbanged your toothless, meth-head mom while the loser you thought was your dad watched, beat-off and sucked his thumb. eww

where have i ever acted tough? can you read? look at you go off while im banned. your just a big-mouth Jersey goon who is infatuated with 16yr old teenage girls ala 'teen mom'. you've sounded like a pedophile in so many posts it's sick.

dude, i came down to Ocean City. where were you? hiding behind your computer pretending your tough while arguing aboot the civil war, claiming you 'whack' it and bragging aboot being 'underground' in NJ? what a life. 41, lonely kook with zero real friends and angry at the world. you told me you've never left New Jersey. damn, your sooooooo worldly though? i think just aboot anybody would kill themselves if they were you.

you do post from multiple accounts. how could such a prolific writer resist. it's not like you work or have anything to do except troll SI.

i have a sneaking suspicion ether you or Yankee are the real SI admin. sh!t, PJB/Yankee/rcarter isn't around and i get no ban....PJB/yankee/rcarter or whoever comes back and bam! ban! ban! hahhahaha. i get death threats left and right from you and rcarter. and rcater/yankee/PJB get nothing? go figure. it's you little Billy. your the SI admin/mod or whatever.

im actually very close to NJ and will meet up for a friendly surf anytime. im not actually in the CG and have lived out here forever. just like you billy....my internet existence is a complete lie. you got me. one for Billy

and please, stop posting your boring, pathetic life story. it's just sad and you really come off as a generic, hateful, lonely little Jersey poser. your not a writer. just an unemployed kook.

i know you've read every surfermag while you sit and pee but please don't think that makes you a surfer.

now get back to sucking your thumb while listening to REM. everybody hurts, right Cupcake Billy? haha. just keep it to yourself. go ahead and make 20 more posts aboot me for the sake of entertaining your handful of sucked-up kooks ... im not gonna read it.

your pal, AtanticO
    Last edited by AO/OO; Dec 9, 2013 at 04:19 AM.