LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cheapest surf trip from east coast

Trying to figure out the cheapest trips that other's have been on.

from my own experience, my cheapest has been to El Paredon Guatamala for a week
    flight 320$ roundtrip from BWI
    7$ a night
    15$ food/beer day (more than enough)
    140$ airport pickup round trip
    I went in the spring.

If anyone has had any cheap trips that they want to share, so I could possibly get outta the frigid atlantic for awhile that would be appreciated.

Images
    Belmar, NJ

Images
    I hear the water never drops below 50 in Belmar, NJ.

Dear Lord of Stoke,

I am the Satan of Stoke! You got ripped off! I live in VA and spent less than that on my trip to Belly yo. If you're a real hooligan, you could try Delly!

Yours truly,

Satanic Stoke

Costa Rica or Puerto Rico.

Images
    SW airlines $300 R/t to San Diego, hopefully skate on the board fees.
    $200 car rental for the week...preferably a ****ty looking Hyandai...anything as long as the back seat folds down.
    camp, eat In and Out Burgers, Roberto's fish tacos all week
    Surf Windansea, Blacks, Trestles, Swamis, Church, Ponto, etc.
    Spend $800, make 800 new friends...quickly

edit - Yeah.. P.R. is the better option.
    Last edited by mitchell; Dec 10, 2013 at 09:47 PM.

Sorry to hijack the thread but I wanted to see if anyone knows of any cheap/decent places to crash around Sandy Beach or Maria's? Within walking distance to the beach...

Images
    Last time I went to PR we stayed at the Hotel Casa Verde which was just up the hill from Sandy's (like 200 yds) and an easy 15 minute walk to Domes/Marias

My recollection is the room was about $70 / night with two beds so split in two it was cheap, secure, and the outside bar was a fun hangout with good burgers and tostones.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    Last time I went to PR we stayed at the Hotel Casa Verde which was just up the hill from Sandy's (like 200 yds) and an easy 15 minute walk to Domes/Marias

My recollection is the room was about $70 / night with two beds so split in two it was cheap, secure, and the outside bar was a fun hangout with good burgers and tostones.
    Awesome, I know exactly where that is. I didn't realize it was that cheap there tho

Hotel del Club Surf, in Popoyo Nicaragua. Went in May and June, 18 a night with breakfast on the beach. 10-20 a day would supply beer/flora de cana, with another 2 meals. The place at the end of popoyo has a 4 dollar meal with a drink!