LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

southside - turkey eve swell - step offs

who are the dorks/idiots doing step offs in a crowded line up when its a foot overhead? anyone?

http://youtu.be/gYWwpXChlXg

Images
    saw this and cringed.

Images
    Kinda like the song.

Images
    Are wave avatars overrated?

That would be some of the Wildlyfe/Backwoods folks. I agree, way too crowded out there for step-offs.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    That would be some of the Wildlyfe/Backwoods folks. I agree, way too crowded out there for step-offs.
    couple ppl nearly got nailed by the ski, it was pointless to be out there on a ski.

King Colin determines when it is too crowded I guess.. For real though those guys are blessed to have the skis so go to an uncrowded spot and have at it. Looked ridiculous

Images
    Thats really disappointing to hear Davey, and a really good way to start the state park managers thinking about the need for additional surfing/ski restrictions.

not only is too crowded for that but its extremely unnecessary.. its over-head and barreling.. not 5x over head death nuggets with fire and dragons and sheet

The waves were great that day and there were paddlers making the steep drops and making tubes. I saw many who sat in the lineup waiting for a peak and it comes and those dbags drive from 100 yds over and throw a boogieboarder onto it real early snaking the whole lineup. Many times the ski drove down the face of the wave into the shorey and what if someone was coming up from a wave or paddling back out the ski can easily hurt someone. It hasnt happened but it will. It almost went over the falls a few times. Take that **** to random beaches. I should never see a bodyboarder jump off a ski in head hi surf. Alot of hype and noise and chopping up the face of the wave. And now atleast 20+ new bros showing up to bob in the lineup and WATCH and takeup space.

SAD day really ruined a perfectly functioning lineup. I bet 80% of people left with a sour taste in their mouth. The ones that arent blowing the jetski crews peens. Colin surfs really well there, he can easily make those death drops at southside. Cheers to all the paddlers and the regular boogies who probably still got theirs despite the increased agrivation.

VINCE B killed it all day paddle in psycho drops backside on mental waves. Staying away from that spot way too much hype and commotion. CLAIMERS

CLAIMERS
    Last edited by wontonwonton; Dec 4, 2013 at 02:15 PM.