LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Water Temp...

Quote Originally Posted by chadbrochill93 View Post
    im pretty sure that water is supposed to go in the booties, then your body temperature heats up the water
    Really? do you wear your booties outside the wetsuit? seepage is fine...a half pound of water in each boot is not.

ExtremeSpongerChicks Guest

No Biggie

Look--I have sensitive feet...I don't really care if I look ridiculous. It's not a fashion show.
    No Biggie though...everyone is entitled to an opinion. The REAL point was that you can get away with shorts and a rash guard. Just glad the water is warming up finally in NJ

Images

Talking

Hey what street are ya spongin at? I'll look for you girls out at the beach..probably not gonna be fard to find you haha

ExtremeSpongerChicks Guest

Hey ya.....

Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    Hey what street are ya spongin at? I'll look for you girls out at the beach..probably not gonna be fard to find you haha
    We sponge all over--from The Hook down to Ortley--yeah, not too many chicks in the water around our area!

Images
    I been in board shorts for a week now

Quote Originally Posted by tbing View Post
    I been in board shorts for a week now
    yeah ocmd same way..water has been upper 60s to 70 since last weekend.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    water temp still at 73 this afternoon on 44009. While this is 20 miles off the coast, it may be time to bust out the board shorts!
    i went for a swim after work yesterday, in fenwick, and while cool, it was certainly trunkable/comfortable (no thermometer, but i would guess upper 60's-70). by the time we get waves, and assuming there is no upwelling, trunks should be the call throughout the midatlantic.

Images

Yeah a wetsuit is definatly not needed anymore unless you have a low tolerance for the cold. Although warm to me is once the water gets to the upper 50's. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeSpongerChicks View Post
    We sponge all over--from The Hook down to Ortley--yeah, not too many chicks in the water around our area!
    extreeme!!!