LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay Surfers

Question Gay Surfers

Does any one here have any regular 'Mos in their surf crew?

There's a documentary coming out about gays in surf culture, titled 'Out in the Lineup." It looks like they've already met their Kickstarter goal:

Trailer & Interview in Surfer magazine

Feel free to discuss. Perhaps there are even some members on here who surf with the rainbow banner?
    Last edited by Slashdog; Dec 6, 2013 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Posting while driving

Yes, there is one in OC, he is a dancer for the shows in AC, he is totally cool and cracks some of the most awkward raunchy jokes ever. He's a good guy from my (limited) interactions.

but, for some reason he always has a bunch of young boys hanging out with him when I see him out of the water...I guess he is showing them the way?.....its like classical Greece, but with boardshorts and coppertone instead of togas and olive oil

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    Yes, there is one in OC, he is a dancer for the shows in AC, he is totally cool and cracks some of the most awkward raunchy jokes ever. He's a good guy from my (limited) interactions.

but, for some reason he always has a bunch of young boys hanging out with him when I see him out of the water...I guess he is showing them the way?.....its like classical Greece, but with boardshorts and coppertone instead of togas and olive oil
    are you saying gays are child molesters? if you are you need to get out more

Based on how totally ripped/attractive a lot of surf-bros are some of them must be gay... no group of straight guys looks that sexy

Quote Originally Posted by travy View Post
    are you saying gays are child molesters? if you are you need to get out more
    not at all, where did you pull that from, your own demented mind? I made an observation and cracked a joke, you are the one who made some connections where wasnt one, but keep trying sparky

Dude there's gay people in EVERY sport LOL

Quote Originally Posted by puravida1931 View Post
    Dude there's gay people in EVERY sport LOL
    I even heard there's a gay figure skater now.

I don't like being touched so any of you homos touch me and I'll kill you.

Yes... 'Homo' does not equal 'Chimo'...

'Classical Greece' ... f*ckin hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    not at all, where did you pull that from, your own demented mind? I made an observation and cracked a joke, you are the one who made some connections where wasnt one, but keep trying sparky
    you seem confused about a gay man being near children. perhaps that's not all you're confused about?