LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    If kelly wins he most prob walks way with 12 . The rating this year are way up most to people on the beach to watch it and tv/web next year kelly wins 12 .

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    I didnt get down to the contest till 10 and parking was INSANE. we parked at our friends and then rode bikes from foodland to pipe.
    I was rooting for Mick and JJF, glad to see everybody got a piece of the action, it was INSANE
    Got a decent spot at Ehukai on the sand looking into the tube at pipe. I had to turn my head to about 10oclock to see the action. then this group of people sat right in front me and my view of pipe. I was SO BOTHERED!!!!

Attachment 9704
    Attachment 9705
    I saw these chicks on the cam. Seemed like they were really trying to get noticed for sure (not that they couldn't).
    Were they Reef girls or just pro ho's?

Pupos wave was a 9.7, if not a ten.
    Mick took his beatings and had those good waves but that was not a 9.7
    Judges said they gave him the 9.7 since he did a technical bottom turn into the barrel, vs drop in behind the peak like Yadin did. I think Yadin's wave was a harder wave to surf. I'd much rather have a nice roll in wave at pipe than a late drop (if I could ever surf pipe that big).

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbug View Post
    I saw these chicks on the cam. Seemed like they were really trying to get noticed for sure (not that they couldn't).
    Were they Reef girls or just pro ho's?
    they were pimping some gear called FLVR, the guy running the show was a cartoon creature surf bro of outlandishly clowney proportions