LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: NIBIRU on SOHO

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    NIBIRU on SOHO


  2. im sold with "we got a caller that sounded official."

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,676
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwasteland View Post
    im sold with "we got a caller that sounded official."
    Hahaha yeah really. I am on a couple of amateur astronomy forums. Anyone that brings up Nibiru gets an instaban. It has been discussed too any times, and there is no way thousands of unaffiliated amateur astronomers would miss something so large. They could see something as small as the meteors crashing into Jupitor. It is more believable that aliens have visited Earth.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Hahaha yeah really. I am on a couple of amateur astronomy forums. Anyone that brings up Nibiru gets an instaban. It has been discussed too any times, and there is no way thousands of unaffiliated amateur astronomers would miss something so large. They could see something as small as the meteors crashing into Jupitor. It is more believable that aliens have visited Earth.
    I think you go so your little buddies can probe Uranus!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,676
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    I think you go so your little buddies can probe Uranus!
    Your insults never seem to make sense. Gotta work on that English, my friend.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Your insults never seem to make sense. Gotta work on that English, my friend.
    how bout this? Blimey, mate. you like a li'l in out in your bloody poot chute my yore star gazin droogs? OY OY OY!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwasteland View Post
    im sold with "we got a caller that sounded official."
    Here, Cletus, I'm sure you'll be more influenced by someone to whom you can relate more.


  8. #8
    i'z be fooled, nooka.

    Could it be the moon?
    Why no gravitational changes on Earth, with an object of that size?
    Or is it a ghost planet?

    I'z need answers.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ocean County NJ
    Posts
    1,028
    Images
    1
    Dookavarious McCrinkleberry on Harlem.

  10. and chic, I believe you have smoked your way into paranoia. That's okay though, I find you an incredibly interesting specimen.