LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Did anyone find my board?

Really hoping someone with good intentions picked up my board. Drove off and left my 7'6" black BoneYard in Spring Lake this morning (sunday 12/8) at the corner by The Breakers around 9:20am. I was so cold getting dressed after a disappointing session, left the board on the grass and drove off. Came back 30 mins later and it was gone. Any help??? Please.

Images
    My cousins husband surfed that same spot this morning (in what waves idk) I texted him asking about it but no response. Perhaps you could ask breakers if someone took it in? That stinks bro. I hope your board finds its way back to you. I surf there often and will keep a lookout for it if you give me a description.

Hey Matt, I surf with you at that spot. Mike here. Thanks for texting the other Mike. Seriously bummed. You were right to stay in bed this morning.

Images
    People are animals bro. If we find this degenerate, I have some skills uncle Sam taught me, we will "correct" the perpetrator.

I'm sorry u lost ur board.... But WTF? How can u forget ur board? It seems like a fairly regular occurrence of someone reporting doing this here about once every couple months. I hope you some how get it back.

Images
    Bro that's NG! I surf in the area too (Belmar, Nj: the best break around) I will keep my eye out for it- was it an all black board? Maybe post a pic of it so we can all be on the look out...

How does someone pick up a board that quick? Half an hour? That's really messed up- I'm bummed bro...

My only excuse is that I was freezing cold and rushing to get in the heated car. Wasn't thinking clearly I guess. The board was all black on top and clear bottom. 7'6" quad fin fish shape. You can't miss this board, wide and thick like a barn door. I surf that spot year round so hopefully it turns up. Thanks.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyb View Post
    People are animals bro. If we find this degenerate, I have some skills uncle Sam taught me, we will "correct" the perpetrator.
    you never know - there might not be a "perpetrator". i'd pick it up under those circumstances, only because i know someone else will steal it, but then i'd make an effort to find the owner. hope that's what happened here.

9. contact the shops in the area. I know some shops in jersey have a register they keep of boards that get stolen in case they come in for trade. I've had a board stole in ocean city, never found, but they took all the info I had for the register. good luck

Good luck, man...I hope someone finds it and returns it to you.
    Everybody forgets stuff, don't beat yourself up too much, it'll turn up.