LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I will call the shops today when they open. Hopefully something turns up. I posted a lost board on craigslist as well. Thanks. I can't imagine someone would try to use this board locally. Crazy odds that someone would have driven by in that 30 minutes so early on a freezing morning and had car/truck big enough for this board and was willing to take it. Still hoping that it was good intentions.

calling the cops seems like a fail move if you find a baord, go to shops and tell them you found one and make a listing on CL or Nwespapers: found board at______ describe it and its yours

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mpofpa View Post
    Crazy odds that someone would have driven by in that 30 minutes so early on a freezing morning and had car/truck big enough for this board and was willing to take it.
    exactly.... I don't know how many times that I have left my board literally on the board walk at my local break- due to me forgetting something at home and having to bike back home and back- and my board is still there...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    exactly.... I don't know how many times that I have left my board literally on the board walk at my local break- due to me forgetting something at home and having to bike back home and back- and my board is still there...
    Dude most people are scared to paddle out when it's 23' hollow and spitting.

#belmar #saltlife

We've almost all left a surfboard, a wetsuit, a pair of gloves, booties, or a towel at the beach or had our boards
    blown off our car by a wind-gust. Lost surfboards DO turn up at the police station so check there.

Quickly, I would post on Craig's list lost and found since people will look there for your ad - I guess you're
    in Jersey so post an ad there. I would say the chance is normally > 50% it will turn up. But if you are in a
    populated area, it might be less than that so good luck.

I might also post a sign right where you lost it - like you would do for a dog. Maybe offer a few
    bucks reward.

I hope you find it - it's a shame to lose part of your surfing repertoire.

When you start forgetting not just your surfboard but your car, then you need to slow down, but
    I wouldn't worry yet.
    Last edited by ScorchieLeWave; Dec 9, 2013 at 06:15 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    #belmar #saltlife
    BRAH!! only when its hollow and spitting... then you get pitted...so pitted...see ya at the next 24ft swell...

#Deal,NJ

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorchieLeWave View Post
    I might also post a sign right where you lost it - like you would do for a dog. Maybe offer a few bucks reward.
    good idea!!! who surf that S.L. spot anyways??? Its always the same guys!
    #Belmar