LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    ive been to playa grande at that time and there were awesome waves everyday. besides the last day of the trip.

2. check us out www.surfcosta.com and if interested email me with any and all questions. we are a private resort in Esterillos Oeste and offer everything you are asking for.

pura vida

rvb@surfcosta.com

Can't beat ST - Mal Pais, plenty of stuff to do and less of a chance of getting chewed on by a jungle skeeter with dengue. CR has some pretty high dengue rates depending upon where you are.

Quote Originally Posted by paperplate View Post
    I'm going in January to the pavones area I'll repost to this thread after
    Does Pavones even get surf that time of year?? I would have thought Pavones is pretty much a south swell April - September kind of wave.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by South Bethany View Post
    Does Pavones even get surf that time of year?? I would have thought Pavones is pretty much a south swell April - September kind of wave.
    For pavones the best time is May - Sept. when the southern hemi swells are rockin. Goin in january is a gamble...take alot of imperial and a deck of cards

They might not get all time pavones swell but there are plenty of other breaks and wave options every day off shore from what I've been told.

Off shore breaks not winds

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    Can't beat ST - Mal Pais, plenty of stuff to do and less of a chance of getting chewed on by a jungle skeeter with dengue. CR has some pretty high dengue rates depending upon where you are.
    That's because it's tropico seco. Dry. 22% humidity. your sweat would boil off cooling you naturally We camped at Playa Carmen for a few weeks and a couple hours after the sun went down, it got kinda chilly. Of course those hours in between were like being in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by paperplate View Post
    I'm going in January to the pavones area I'll repost to this thread after
    I think you are asking to get skunked with that location time combo

sorry for the triple downer on your trip paperplate, let us know