LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    Global research is something I only came across today and by no means is my only source of information. It seemed like good unbiased info, but wtf do I know. I thought sources like cnn,nbc,abc were the bad ones, where did Global Research blow it?

I certainly didn't or wouldn't draw conclusions based on information from a single source. I don't know why anyone would f around and bs about something like that. I want Fukushima to be no worries too but again, wtf do I know.

Please post the links I was unable to find relating to the insignificance of Fukushima, their sources, and what makes them legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Global research is something I only came across today and by no means is my only source of information. It seemed like good unbiased info, but wtf do I know. I thought sources like cnn,nbc,abc were the bad ones, where did Global Research blow it?

I certainly didn't or wouldn't draw conclusions based on information from a single source. I don't know why anyone would f around and bs about something like that. I want Fukushima to be no worries too but again, wtf do I know.

Please post the links I was unable to find relating to the insignificance of Fukushima, their sources, and what makes them legit.
    This is the author of the first article: http://www.claritypress.com/LendmanII.html

Hardly qualified to report on scientific data related to Fukushima. He usually sticks to stories about walstreet taking over the world. No one is saying the disaster is no big deal. We are only saying sites like global research make money by attracting an audience using fear. There is no verifiable scientific data on those articles.
    Last edited by brewengineer; Dec 13, 2013 at 11:03 AM.

Here is some real data on local health issues: http://jama.jamanetwork.com/article....icleid=1346169

Thre's some new info about how a lot of this damage could have been prevented by having a back up power source for reactor coolant, and the 100+ton storage tanks that aren't sealed properly. Every time I see the tsunami footage, I'm amazed at how rideable that wave was.

Images
    Hey brew, thanks for the links. I read them all, and thank you for being patient with me. I read so much yesterday about this and Portugal (many hours). I'm gonna take a breakish for now on looking for new info, but by all means if you or anyone else finds/hears anything about it, please share.
    Last edited by Doug; Dec 13, 2013 at 11:25 PM. Reason: 90 minute dog beers