LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    for sure
    This speech brought to you by White Widow and PBR
    epic^

Dane is a goofy dude. I bet he's pretty damn fun to go on a trip with. This kind of shows you why. I like awkwardness too, it's always a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by ihatelongboarders View Post
    would have loved to see the guys from the mad hueys giving him **** about his outfit.

the quiksilver bit was classic too
    wish the mad hueys or paul fisher gave a speech haha. Paul's laugh is great, gets me every time. If you have ever heard his laugh its insane.

seems like about the least interesting or endearing person

I guess if you're really good at one thing... other skills never develop... lol.
    what a dopey guy.

yeah, this is the kind of person i'd like to hang out with, a renaissance man.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey Holes View Post
    wish the mad hueys or paul fisher gave a speech haha. Paul's laugh is great, gets me every time. If you have ever heard his laugh its insane.
    paul fisher is hilarious! I can't imagine what'd he'd do in front of an audience like that.

classic wasteoid. what a dirt bag. looks like a washed up Leonardo Dicaprio. wish I could have those 2 min. of my time back. that's is what is on tour. thought they drug tested?

Call him all you want. But he was smart enough to take his talents and create a pretty great lifestyle for himself.
    He has a great deal from Quik and competes when HE wants. Makes his own films. Has a blog with daily clips of some of the best surfing ever seen. Travels the world surfing waves most only dream of...
    What an idiot.

Sounds like he trying to hard to not try.

born with a silver spoon in his mouth. only appropriate he lives that life style and just was fortunate enough to enjoy the sport of surfing. overrated. everyone enjoys a clown at the party