LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Images

23ft Hawaiian or 23ft new jersey?

since there has been a reemergence of 23foot waves on here, how big is 23foot new jersey? well heres the math.. one foot for how many time you shot up some roids this month then you subtract one foot for every hindu you banged. you also take away a foot or 2 because your spiked up hair distorts the size of your body. add a few feet for each fist pump you do after you claim a wave. wear a trucker hat and pass go.

Images
    Ask this guy, he knows...

shred till dead.jpg

quite often on this website people get caught up in wave height when all that really matters is how much you bench press... and more specifically how many times you rep out 405lbs.... 'cause you know the hindu hotties love that!!!

I just had a bench off with myself, I won!

Images
    I can bench 365 four times. My max is unknown. Ronny Coleman territory brah's

I always wondered why they called it "Hawaiian" scale, when it was mainlanders going to Hawaii that started it

i bench you moms weight plus your dads weight minus your moms weight plus bar plus 365 plus bar

Last week i benched SHRED's whip...i think that's like 2500 lbs...you hear me bragging?

Well, do ya?

4 foot Hawaiian = 10 foot Californian = 20 foot East Coast

Images
    this topic BEGS for a switch to the metric scale