LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Actually Yankee that's pretty well priced for a fin like that. A well made fin usually goes for 100. This happens to be Roy's blef fin so yeah it's kinda hard to come by ya god damn moron

Roy I'm gonna order one from you at some point but I was thinking a 10 inch would be good. I will be putting it on my person arrow laird sup. should he interesting.
    Hi Charles, we can do a 9" fin maximum.

The price takes into account the necessary expenses, plus a few hours of hand finishing work. 3D printing is not a cheap option.

Here's a 9" fin in blue, prior to hand finishing:

Hmm actually Yankee I don't think so pal. Your the one who clearly suffers from some form of suppressed homosexuality with all the man on man references you constantly refer too. I suggest you not post and troll an otherwise perfectly interesting thread.

I recommend you have a speak with your good friend Wayne. He can help you supposedly.
    chucka-boo-boo, you & the gnome are the ones that keep bringing this inane thread back into view.
    The only ones interested in this spew are you & your da-da aka the gnome.

Everyone else already let you know what a clown act you're living; isn't it about time you posted your holiday vine, y'know, the one where you burst out of a cake & into gnome's beard...?

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Hi Charles, we can do a 9" fin maximum.

The price takes into account the necessary expenses, plus a few hours of hand finishing work. 3D printing is not a cheap option.
    $169, Roy, I am really proud of you for being somewhat realistic on this endeavor. I would actually consider using one if I didn't think Yankee would shoot me for it. Fits a standard longboard finbox I assume? Can you break it down for a cave man like myself, what does it offer that my normal fins don't?http://wp.surfride.com/2012/02/fin-g...gboard-580.jpg

Don't mind yankee, he is just bitter because I stood him up on our date at the truck stop men's room on saturday

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Here's a 9" fin in blue, prior to hand finishing:

Looks like a solid Christmas gift if I've ever seen one. These things are really cool

Looks like a solid Christmas gift if I've ever seen one. These things are really cool
    Looks like something that a Maine latex rapist would scrape out his bunghole with.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Looks like something that a Maine latex rapist would scrape out his bunghole with.
    Yankee stop being a troll please. Thanks.

Roy u take bitcoin? you say cut out middle man, cut out the banks too. peer to peer currency exchange. its the future

Looks like a humpback whale fin. Aren't whales really slow movers?

Quote Originally Posted by RhodyPedro View Post
    Looks like a humpback whale fin. Aren't whales really slow movers?
    And Bingo was his name.

Well, the trolls who would take violent exception to your observation are 'Them Who Know Better Than The Human Race,' aka chucka-boo-boo & his dad-da the gnome.

These are two trolls whose seed was spread by aliens over two earth hemispheres. They were then mysteriously given basic human tools such as planers & lathes with the results, sadly, being the constant online flogging by said trolls of their demented shop projects as 'better technology' and 'the best surfboards on the planet' as well as somehow being worth $500k per chunk of plywood, or more.