LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwasteland View Post
    why do situations like this constantly arise with new users? Calling someone on something automatically means you dont surf. Kook is such an over used word.
    Dumbass.... See you in the summer on your sun beaten old WRV. Kooker... Is that better? haha Yea, sorry I'm a "new user" because I don't have any posts. I only check this site to see when there's going to be waves... Get your head checked you "online tickler"

Quote Originally Posted by surfingwasteland View Post
    do your fingers hurt?
    Yes they do wasteland... Keeping your mother, sister and girlfriend busy is a tough job... You're an idiot man. You still have nothing to say about the post I put on here. You're just looking to start something like a little drama queen. Join a book club with women or something to satisfy your need for drama. Have a good night there tickler. I'm going to bed because there will be waves tomorrow, so instead of gossiping, I'll actually be surfing. Have fun buddy.... BTW that's Kelly's title

3. Quote Originally Posted by Christian-d View Post
    Yes they do wasteland... Keeping your mother, sister and girlfriend busy is a tough job...
    I laughed, you win.

Welcome Christina Dbag. I see you fit in nicely

Images
    Christian-d? is that your christan name or new jersey name like polly d? and snooki d?

yadin's waves were bigger and way more critical than mick's. I think that it was a give to mick just to make everybody happy: mick gets "world champion", Florence gets the triple crown and kelly gets pipe master...it's better for the industry if they spread it out among three, but I don't think mick earned it with that wave.