LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Images
    I reckon I do get nervous when you guys spat...sbx you seem like a radical dude.

lol, PJB. I would be nowhere as cool and collected as Bronson. More likely scared crapless but I ve had probably more training then any non-swat cop so im pretty sure I could deal with it. Call me paranoid but I get a 410 pistol in the entry closet. 9mm in the kitchen, 44 snub nose in the bedroom with the 12 gauge, and a 40 s&w in the crapper.

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    I think we could get a legitimate new political group called the Swell Party. I'm voting for PJB and ZaGaffer to represent us on Capitol hill. Our demands - More Waves. The means by which this can be accomplished - we don't care. Our primary adversary: High Pressure Systems and a Gnome who wears a red wetsuit. Our Slogan - Waves for the people. Our expenses: about 300 bucks to get PJB a suit.
    All party members get free travel to PR, Hawaii and the Marshall Islands. Kiwis get sent to Gitmo.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    lol, PJB. I would be nowhere as cool and collected as Bronson. More likely scared crapless but I ve had probably more training then any non-swat cop so im pretty sure I could deal with it. Call me paranoid but I get a 410 pistol in the entry closet. 9mm in the kitchen, 44 snub nose in the bedroom with the 12 gauge, and a 40 s&w in the crapper.
    Nice Pump, I got a 12 gauge in my bedroom as well. Easier to hit a target while your half-asleep I reckon. 4-shot will get the job done.

that 410 defender is freakin awesome perfect entry protection gun. I put 2 410 in then the rest 45 long colts. of course I never answer the door directly. Always crack a window if its somebody i dont know and ask them what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Yeah...

You know I was just thinking (That's why your lights just flickered) and I just thought of something.

There's a lot of dudes on here who bemoan social welfare programs, and what they call, "entitlements."

Now before you ostriches, who hide from political discourse, start wincing, rest assured this isn't political......

Anywaywho, I was just thinking (yeah that's the burning smell you sniffed a few minutes ago), and it just struck me how crazy that is. Surfers complaining aboot dudes on the dole and those who are unemployed and are dedicated to the lifestyle.

Wow, that's crazy. That's blasphemous. It goes against everything surfing is supposed to be aboot.

There are "surfers" on this here website complaining aboot unemployed dudes. Man, what is this? The Republican National Convention. Dude, Sean Hannity don't surf. Can you imagine a bunch of surfer dudes in the 1970's getting upset at "freeloaders." What is going on here? We aren't supposed to be mainstream, dang nam it.

If you are a hard working corporate type, well, hey, good for you, but how dare you criticize someone who only wants to hang around, pull tubes and surf. Yeah, yeah, the anally selfish types cry aboot how THEY are funding their lifestyle. No YOU aren't. Your tax money goes to overseas wars, schools, and interstate highways. My God, do you know how many unemployed surfers could be taken care of for the cost of one fancy fighter jet.

Anyway, everyone has free will (that's what we killed the British for) so don't get jealous of others. You can do the same thing. So quit your b!tching.

Can we all agree to just not talk about politics on this board at all. I hate it.

Who's opposed to giving homeless Viet Nam vets 32.5 million dollars instead of this,

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...9BF07M20131216

Maybe we'll get our POW/MIAs back.

Quote Originally Posted by bubonicphoniks View Post
    Can we all agree to just not talk about politics on this board at all. I hate it.
    That would be a waste of time.

We should get some banners for our new political group. Banners make surfing, and other things, more enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    A 40 in the crapper...?