LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
  1. Quote Originally Posted by leetymike808 View Post
    So just to throw it out there, i didnt read the whole thread, way to much bs for that. So if somebody said this already....sorry

But that unemployment tax you pay is also so you yourself have funds to use in case you go on unemployment. If you never decide to use it thats your own dumb fault.

Theres a few to many loopholes that people can take to get assistance for sure. Its absolutely ridiculous to see people making money while unemployed. That shouldnt happen at all.

However if somebody legitimately needs a hand, and then decides to spend that hand on surfing their brains out for however long that hand is willing, then yes im jealous, but no im not gonna hate your for it.
    you know, I was just thinking.... that i don't even read the thread titles anymore. Cause here I am thinking this thread is about the moonrise and wolves and ****, and here you are dropping this bomb.

I mean taxes? what happened to the wolves and howling?

I remember replying to this thread a long long time ago, my opinion being overlooked... naturally... and then slowly spinning into a wilderness fantasy of moonrises, howling, and bonechilling good waves.

PJB I hope you are proud of the effect you have on the mind with your descriptive a.d.d. style of writing

Where were the wolves and howling??? That would be more interesting....never seen a wolf or heard it howl...i have seen a few coyotes...they arent so cool

3. Quote Originally Posted by leetymike808 View Post
    Where were the wolves and howling??? That would be more interesting....never seen a wolf or heard it howl...i have seen a few coyotes...they arent so cool
    I have no idea? a page back? Coyotes are cool, but they would be way cooler if there was no such thing as wolves. They used to wake me up in the middle of the night with their cries of battle ripping apart my campsites. Would probably doo doo myself if it was a wolf.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwasteland View Post

Surfing is beautiful because of its ability to strip down life and allow equality amongst anyone who enters the water. You dont need to be a certain person to surf, you dont need money to surf, you don't need anything to surf.
    Spot on Mr. Wasteland...

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    gee whiz Wally, don't you think I could pull-up quotes of people that think like me.
    'I'm the most terrific liar you ever saw in your life. It's awful. If I'm on my way to the store to buy a magazine, even, and somebody asks me where I'm going, I'm liable to say I'm going to the opera. It's terrible.'

there. someone that thinks like you.

Images
    Now as far as God's dogs, I love them both, coyotes and wolves. Seen plenty of eastern coyotes, several westerns(significantly smaller), and on one occassion I was fortunate enough to see a wolf...about 50 yds away and we looked at each other in the face for a few seconds, seemed like hours(kinda like time in the barrel). I was obviously out west but I won't disclose which state. But the howling came from PJB when he was out for his dusk sesh.

7. Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Now as far as God's dogs, I love them both, coyotes and wolves. Seen plenty of eastern coyotes, several westerns(significantly smaller), and on one occassion I was fortunate enough to see a wolf...about 50 yds away and we looked at each other in the face for a few seconds, seemed like hours(kinda like time in the barrel). I was obviously out west but I won't disclose which state. But the howling came from PJB when he was out for his dusk sesh.
    The western coyotes are tiny compared to easterns. An eastern took down and killed one of our goats in Rhode island, never saw a western kill anything bigger than a large jackrabbit out here in utah.

Images
    Yeah man such a size difference. I know the theory is that easterns were interbreeding w/ wolves as wolves were getting killed off hence the difference in size, not sure if there's genetic evidence. Either way sorry to hear about your goat.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    The Comanche knew that the white man was most vulnerable when taking a crap cause he wore pants instead of a loin cloth and leggings. They would wait until you dropped trow and then scalp you while you hopped around with your pants around your ankles.

Then why the hell did I go to work at 5:00AM yesterday just so that I could hit that swell as it was peaking on the incoming, afternoon tide? SH!1, I knew I was doing something wrong.

The Notorious one was quite clear on the matter.

See it's all about the chedder, nobody do it better
    Going back to Cali strictly for the weather
    Women and the weed - sticky green
    I'm going, going back, back to Cali, Cali

You wouldn't like it though. Too crowded and no tubes, just lumpy SoCal.
    Do you think that on a surf predictin website maybe people like pictures of waves, surfers, bikinis and sunsets rather than complaints about how nobody's nice to you and flame wars with people about social programs? I dunno just a guess.
    Good one, Gaf. That was epic and all. Kudos.

Maybe it's the frequent song lyrics they dig so much? I dunno just a guess............Plus, as usual - this thread a shinning example - I didn't start the fire(A Billy Joel song)........just keeping it real. I posted my opinion(which are facts) and hey the others, like MIS-13, start the wars. Though not much of a war here.

And besides, though they're a few complainers when things get heated on here(I HATE POLITICS...BOO), the "wars" get all the attention. Just check the views of the non-surfing threads. Jeez, only aboot ten people on here have any good surf stories.

C'mon you ain't no newbie. You can't tell me you like threads from dudes still trapped in their new Flashbomb from last Thursday........HELP !!! I'm TRAPPED !! HOW DO YOU GET THIS THING OFF !!!

I don't know if Za Gaf's messin' or not because he's pretty sharp......I can't read him sometimes because he's so damn sophisticated.

But for the rest of youse guys, don't take everything so seriously on surf predictin' website forums. Lighten-up, Francis........that's for you(again), Pumpmaster.

Pumpmaster.......this May.......me.........you..........the log ride and a game of skeeball to settle politics once and for all.

Oh MIS-13........that last response was just classic. That really put me in my place. You win. I won't say a word to you anymore.......

Images
    Surfingwasteland.......sorry your opinion was overlooked. Being inconspicuous isn't a bad thing. Having A.D.D and getting heat on here ain't all it's cracked-up to be. I like your opinion. It's certainly better than MIS-13's. But see once MIS-13 comes to give me some business I overlook other peoples' contributions.

OH SH!T........I saw Fox tracks on the trail coming back from the beach. The moon, wolves, howling and foxes.....Hey Erock, do you think Superstorm Sandy drownededed them foxes? Fox tracks man. They hide in the thickets. Stay on the trail. Don't venture too close to the brush. FOX ATTACK !!!

WATCH THE TRAM CAR PLEASE........WATCH THE TRAM CAR PLEASE.......

Pumpmaster was struck and almost killed by the Tram Car back in 1989. Local legend has that it was Jim Florio driving.........

You know I really like coastal shrubbery......it's all weathered and antique looking. It's got style........all stumpy but fighting.

Blackfish, we love you buddy.........