LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    A government big enough to give you everything you want, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
    Oh I forgot to add.......MIS-13 is not allowed to participate in this thread. It's not that I don't like the guy, I just don't feel like getting woo woo right now.....I'm kind of in a good mood......MIS-13's views on government and fantasy societies gets me woo woo.

Pump, nobody forces you to pay taxes. Wesley Snipes and that b!tch from The Fugees didn't pay taxes......
    They still living.

Images
    ApocalypseLanceKilgore.jpg

Hannity don't surf!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    ApocalypseLanceKilgore.jpg

Hannity don't surf!!!
    John Milius does (the guy that brought you that movie) and he's pretty hard-core conservative

pumpey, if PJB cant even see your analogy, dont cast your pearls before swine

and PJB, all those people went to jail an NOW pay taxes, they pay the kings tribute or the sheriff of Nottingham puts them in prison. again.

If gvt only spent money on social problems, id be somewhat ok so long as they were run well and not corrupt (who lives in a fantasy?), but they seem to get hard ons for using that money to kill people

but keep trying to have gvt solve gvt created problems, I am sure you wont be wasting your time //sarc

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    John Milius does (the guy that brought you that movie) and he's pretty hard-core conservative
    John Milius ceased being a surfer once he got involved with Hollywood.

Pump, when are we going to hang on that boardwalk youse guys got down there. You always duck me on that sh!t. We can drink, eat Mack's pizza, play skeeball and hang with da kids in the arcades....

Oh la la la it's the way that we rock when we're doing our thang...........

Hey pump you don't by chance know people with the last name Van Liue or Van Liew or something like that do you?

Images
    MIS-13 I tole you to run along little doggy. Hey I thought you were going surfing everyday and sh!t.......

Don't you guys know how to hide your money in offshore accounts? Jeez.........

Why should I pay for your kids, your roads, your police........if you won't allow me to get $140.00 a month in general assistance cash. $140.00 dogs, righteous bucks dudes......That would keep me high for two days.....maybe three.....Then I sell my $200.00 of food stamps for $50-$100 bucks and I stay high another two days.

Dudes !!! That leaves me 25 days without drugs, food or any money !!! So now I have to go out and stick-up your wife and kids for their loot.....

Then the police arrest me...which costs YOU money......Then you got medical bills for your wife........And then it costs money to house me in the county jail until trial.........and then it costs money for the prosecutors to present my case.......

So just give me $500 a month in cash and $500 in food stamps.

It's cheaper for you and better for me........

don't need police either.

as far as meeting, can you call my clients and ask them to keep from requiring me onsite all the time and i may actually get to spend time in the 'Hood'

I think we could get a legitimate new political group called the Swell Party. I'm voting for PJB and ZaGaffer to represent us on Capitol hill. Our demands - More Waves. The means by which this can be accomplished - we don't care. Our primary adversary: High Pressure Systems and a Gnome who wears a red wetsuit. Our Slogan - Waves for the people. Our expenses: about 300 bucks to get PJB a suit.

pumpey I agree, paid security forces for sure, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnPZ1yuoFIc

they are as accountable as their clients make them.
    try holding a public employee accountable- for anything

or better yet, exercise personal responsibility for your own protection. There is a novel thought.