LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    being a mooch is pretty low, man. if anything, the stigma is damaging to how the sport is perceived. id rather not be associated with what you described, but maybe i just have more dignity.

Images
    Pump, give me their number...PM me. I'll call them. Don't worry Pump I'm not stalking you.

Manisses - I own 5 suits and I'd be honored to lead you guys.

Paid security forces !! Yeah they work real well. Cops are "paid security forces." Shoot, I saw on the news the other month aboot a lower Northeast Philly neighborhood who hired a paid security force to patrol their neighborhood. It lasted a week. Oh no, and now Frankford and Port Richmond have swallowed the entire neighborhood whole. Hey they use "paid security forces" in South Africa don't they(in addition to the police) and they still shoot their girlfriends......

Paid security forces !! LOL BRB BRB SMH SMFH YOLO LOL STFU LOL ROFL LMAO SMH YOLO.................

And Pump if some crazy-ass Camden boys came to your crib you'd be dialing 911 in a heartbeat.........You all would.........Ahhh dreams of Charles Bronson..........

If you're eligible to collect unemployment, then you paid the tax for it and are technically entitled. I understand we've been indoctrinated in this country to assume that so long as you work hard it'll rain money from the sky, we'll have access to the best doctors and hospitals in the world, and we'll ****e savings through our assess. Reality check on the big bad government is if it weren't for some semblance of regulation big business would be paying us with breathable air, stale bread and muddy water (not to say all employers, but most are greedy Gordon Gecko types who bemoan livable wages for there employees as taking away from there Aston Martin insurance payments) If it wasn't for government regulation the civil war would never have been fought and we'd be chasing down employees who didn't want to work with dogs and pitchforks. So I say yeah to government regulation and transitional dole that get's you from one job to the next.

Are we saying all the people who work in retail during the busy season and then let go after Santa leaves town should go back to their cardboard boxes if another job doesn't become available? The bartenders pouring your drinks at the beach for the bar only open when it's warm should relocate, possibly with their entire family, because the reality of the situation is a lot of businesses that are seasonal only offer work when it's profitable. How bout the vast seasonal workforce (in the government) who fight wildfires in the summer months, staff the parks we take for granted, and maintain nature accordingly when the seasons dictate. Disclosure, I work for the latter as a seasonal gov't employee and am paid a pittance and am not offered health insurance nor job security, but the job needs to be done when the season dictates and I love what I do but winter work is sparse to say the least. I suppose I could go work for Macy's, or McDonalds, or some business making the bulk of their dividends that pay to shareholders during the Xmas holiday. Or I can take away as one of my benefits the right to go surf, experience new places, and accept that I can't save a dime collecting unemployment, but I can live a life that makes me happy. Even if weren't for the dole I could do this, but a small check (that doesn't even come close to covering that Aston Martin insurance payment) means I might just be able to surf that tropical drainer over a reef somewhere warm rather than suiting up for a cold sesh while sleeping under a boardwalk only to get a ticket for vagrancy by a Jersey cop.

And ya, "Hannity don't surf!"

I got mind control over Deebo. He be like "shut the f@ck up." I be quiet. But when he leave, I be talking again.

Images
    why cant i be an expatriate at the ripe old age of 22.... o yea student loan debt. once i get that paid off and dont owe the government money, i'm getting out of this country. NZ or OZ here i come....

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    I got mind control over Deebo. He be like "shut the f@ck up." I be quiet. But when he leave, I be talking again.
    Best comment of the thread!

very funny chavez

pjb you post about gvt being needed, yet it keeps fuclking up, keep up with your ootopian dreams of gvt providing everything, you really are a worthless turd with some smarts, too bad you dont know how to use them, when you finally leave the basement and try and make something of yourself, lemme know how it goes

Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    why cant i be an expatriate at the ripe old age of 22.... o yea student loan debt. once i get that paid off and dont owe the government money, i'm getting out of this country. NZ or OZ here i come....
    Same Sheet different day/place

Craig Jones: We ain't got no sugar.

Smokey: No sugar? Damn. Y'all ain't never got two things that match. Either y'all got Kool-aid, no sugar. Peanut butter, no jelly. Ham, no burger. Daaamn.

"2 Kids in Cadillac, stand in line for welfare checks.
    Lets all mooch off the State, gee, the money's really great.
    We just get buy, however we can.
    We all gotta duck, when the sh!t hits the fan."
    -Circle Jerks