LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    A big booty ho

Its going to be later than Christmas, but I have a 6-1 Campbell Bros Bonzer 5 coming

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Crush my enemies. See them driven before me and hear the lamentation of their women.
    That made my day, thanks pump. That used to be my voicemail greeting on my phone in my jiu-jitsu days.

Quote Originally Posted by kpd73 View Post
    A tectonic plate shift, creating 3 miles of sandbars and pointbreaks...In southern Connecticut. And Massachusetts.
    Right there with ya buddy, I've been wishing for that same thing for some time now. We need more breaks in CT aside from Mystic.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewIfallalot View Post
    Its going to be later than Christmas, but I have a 6-1 Campbell Bros Bonzer 5 coming
    best gift you could ever give yourself.

Working with a local shaper, Marty Bennett, on a hybrid shortboard, 5'6" that I can whip around and get some good speed on.. Fun little Dumpster Diver / Neckbeard shape... it won't be ready for a couple of months but I'm stoked for it!

I'll be ordering either a Coil Blur, Widerblur, Blurstub, Qualiblur or something along those lines... starting to hash it out now.

But what I really want is this:

It's only around $500k....

I'd love a polar switch that would make our east coast more like the west coast

Getting the YU Techflex fins from future. First time shredding with non-stock fins. Skew!

http://www.jackssurfboards.com/surf_...FYEDOgodHkAA-Q

9. Id be thankful if my van made it the 40 hour drive home.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    It's only around $500k....
    tell the dealership that this one is on the king of the ocean. they know be name.