LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-UN85S9.../dp/B00CMEN95U

I want to have the creativity that some of the posters in the comments section have.
    Oh man, some of them were great...especially Amanda's dad.

Hey Surfingwasteland, does grandma still live in OC?

Pumpmaster - move to Beaufort/Harker's Island, buy a nice deep V cuddy cabin cruiser and I'll officially become your new best friend, bring you beers and food every weekend possible, AND take you to The Secret Spot.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Oh man, some of them were great...especially Amanda's dad.

Hey Surfingwasteland, does grandma still live in OC?
    sure does, as does most of my family

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-UN85S9.../dp/B00CMEN95U

I want to have the creativity that some of the posters in the comments section have.
    actually the funniest part about this link is "CUSTOMERS WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED"..... and on page 1 you will find "Male Power Mens Black Collared Body Harness Mankini".... then scroll over to page 3 to find the "Infant Circumcision Trainer" White... absolutely hysterical!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SJerzSrfr View Post
    actually the funniest part about this link is "CUSTOMERS WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED"..... and on page 1 you will find "Male Power Mens Black Collared Body Harness Mankini".... then scroll over to page 3 to find the "Infant Circumcision Trainer" White... absolutely hysterical!!
    Dude I spent a cpl hours reading that guys reviews one day I was in tears...too funny.

The link didn't have anything like that for me.....must have something to do with your previous searches.

Thanks for the douche chills
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashdog View Post
    I want my girlfriends to stop fighting with me and each other and just be grateful for what they have. They should be. One night per week (sometimes even two) at a four star restaurant, a ride home in a leathered BMW, and a nightcap at an exclusive club with bottle service should be enough, but it's not. Go figure, just goes to show you how spoiled models are these days.

I guess my real wish is some solitude. Between the office and these chicks, I just find I never have time for me.

Quote Originally Posted by patgeds22 View Post
    Thanks for the douche chills
    Patgeds32, I must ask what you mean by "douche chills."

Perhaps you are referring to the awesome shuddering motion experienced when I make a direct deposit, 'douching' away the genetically inferior residue clinging to the walls of the superfund site that is your girlfriend's vagina?

I make some tough decisions in life. You may not have to make split decisions with six figures hanging in the balance, but I have to, frequently. It's stressful. I'm entitled to complain just as much as you. You think I never wish for the simpleton life of a Monmouth custodian?
    Last edited by Slashdog; Dec 18, 2013 at 11:57 PM. Reason: I drive a BMW. I don't need a reason.

Customer's questions and answers is pretty funny too. The reviews for the leather mankini are great too!

I would like a white helmet and a red jump suit to surf with. And for all jet skiiers in the surf zones all over the globe to stall out and get sucked over the falls and have to be rescued by other jet skiiers who themselves get into the soup and get washed up on shore in pieces.

And world peace.