LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    man - we must be wave starved...

Images
    my buddy wears boots in the summer. He's from Chile where the water is chile (lol). Anyway, he cannot surf without boots. I don't understand it either but he was sponsored by oakley and reef in s. america. lost his sponsors as soon as he moved here. So yeah looks a little funny but when you see him rip you forget about the boots. Me on the other hand can't stand boots...there's nothing like feeling the wax under my feet.

Images
    I'd go for hard soled boots - speedo - flourescent tank rash guard - and ape gloves

if you're gonna do it - do it right

ExtremeSpongerChicks Guest

Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    my buddy wears boots in the summer. He's from Chile where the water is chile (lol). Anyway, he cannot surf without boots. I don't understand it either but he was sponsored by oakley and reef in s. america. lost his sponsors as soon as he moved here. So yeah looks a little funny but when you see him rip you forget about the boots. Me on the other hand can't stand boots...there's nothing like feeling the wax under my feet.
    That's really interesting about your friend from chile. I guess you become used to your typical gear over time--makes sense. I only run in Nike brand shoes--have been for the last 15 years. Anyway, I hate having to wear socks/neoprene myself...hopefullly the next time I'm in aqua the socks/booties are off!