LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Yeah, I was out on a longboard a month or so ago and the wind was offshore. it was about waist to chest. I found a little pocket, dug my arm in the face and squatted down in a ball as small as I could. Got a little cover up. This older guy was paddling back out and started laughing his ass off and cheering. He was dying. Said he had never seen such a tiny barrel. It was pretty funny.
    yeah buddy, i got to put like half arm in there sometimes to slow down mine 9,6.

I think Edgar Casey knew this place would start getting flat(ter). That's why he built his enlightenment center there.

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    http://vimeo.com/45750544

is this how yall do it in vb? if so im never going there lol.

hahahahahaha! What a circus of kooks!

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    http://vimeo.com/45750544

is this how yall do it in vb? if so im never going there lol.
    those waves are too big for VB, that's OBX. you're not welcome there anyway.

haha kook central. There's at least 4 separate blatant drop-ins in that vid.

I hope that church loses membership

Images
    Yeah man clusterf*ck and a half.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    those waves are too big for VB, that's OBX. you're not welcome there anyway.
    i know it was obx but there all from vb. idgaf if im welcome or not ill do as i please. would you rather have me there and come with respect. or these guys that drop in on yall. either way to bad you have no say in the matter.
    #generallee #longlivethesouth #yournotwelcomeinbelmar

I hate crowds. When I go to the OBX, I find empty breaks. So if you showed up, I'd be glad. That cuts the chance of me being a meal by 50%.
    I was surfing a river mouth in CR. Just a bud and me. Hadn't seen anyone on the way there or on the beach. we were way out. A giant set came, I turned to go, and there was a guy sitting right in front of me. It pissed me off. So instead of confrontation, I paddled away. my bud went over and was talking to the intruder. he told me the guy was from VB. Typical. A 1000 miles of empty, and he's sitting where I'm dropping.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    I hate crowds. When I go to the OBX, I find empty breaks. So if you showed up, I'd be glad. That cuts the chance of me being a meal by 50%.
    I was surfing a river mouth in CR. Just a bud and me. Hadn't seen anyone on the way there or on the beach. we were way out. A giant set came, I turned to go, and there was a guy sitting right in front of me. It pissed me off. So instead of confrontation, I paddled away. my bud went over and was talking to the intruder. he told me the guy was from VB. Typical. A 1000 miles of empty, and he's sitting where I'm dropping.
    thank you that just gave me a idea.